Twenty-One

Naenae and Lil C had the house to they self. Catherine was babysitting for them. They didn't want to put so much on her since she was already pregnant. But she insisted that they have some fun.

So right now Naenae and Lil C was in the kitchen dancing as usual. They love to dance together. They seem to be getting along just fine.

"Alright Nae you putting your ass on my dick like that. I'm going to bend your ass over this kitchen table." Lil C warn her grinding his dick into her butt.

"Now look at you." Naenae said.

Lil C laughed then turned Naenae around to face him. He kissed her lips and pulled her closer to him while grinding their middles together.

"You want it?" He whispered to her after he broke off the kiss.

"Maybe." Naenae whispered back.

"Don't play with me girl. You know you want it." Lil C picked her up and placed her on the kitchen table and stand in between her legs.

Naenae looked up at Lil C as he bite his bottom lips.

"Im about to put this dick in your life real quick." Lil C took Naenae shirt off and throw it on the floor. He then unsnapped her bra and throw that on the floor too.

He attacked her nipples with his tongue. Naenae throw her head back and moaned.

Lil C took off his shirt and throw it on the floor. He took his pants and boxers off next. He then picked Naenae up and carried her into the bedroom.

He took off her pants and panties and dived into her moist heat.

"Damn Naenae you wet." He said as he stick a finger then another into her.

Naenae gripped his fingers.

"Stop teasing me C." She moaned out and pushed his head into her treasure.
She moaned as Lil C licked and suck her clit.

"Yes babe yes." She chanted over and over.

Naenae came twice before Lil C grabbed a condom to put on.

"Naenae you need to get on birth control or something man. Wearing these condom not working for me." Lil C said as he pulled Naenae to him her legs hanging off the bed.

Hr grabbed her legs and wrapped them around his waist. He thrusted into her hard. Making her gasp.

Lil C long stroke her, while Naenae moved with him.

"Ahh shit. Naenae stop gripping me like that. If you keep it up, im going to punish you." Lil C growled out while biting his lips.

Naenae squeezed him again. Lil C pulled all the way out. Lil C flipped her over and ram into her.

"Ooooh Cccc." Naenae moaned out.

"Yeah call my name again." Lil C slapped her ass.

They both came breathing heavily.

"That was good." Lil C said picking her up to carry her in her in the bathroom to take a shower.

******
"Kenny that is not how you do it." Sky said to Kenny as they was trying to figure out how to hook up play car for KD.

"Man how you going to tell me? You just sit back and watch TV." Kenny shot back at her.

"Nigga if my son fall off that car it's going to be me and you." Sky walked away.

"You ain't gone do shit, but run your mouth."

"Okay try me then. Your long neck ass." Sky said coming back into the living the living room.

"I know you not calling nobody long neck. With your long ass head. Better gone na." Kenny said back.

Sky mugged him then walked away.
"Yeah that's what the fuck I thought."

"You better be glad I hear the twins crying, because I woulda tag your ass."

Sky said then thought about it.

"Oh yeahh I need to go to the hospital tomorrow."

Kenny looked at her strange.

"Umm for what?"

"I got some ass to beat."

Kenny just shook his head at her. What was he going to do with his baby mama?

Marry her?

Yep that's what he going to do. He got it all plan out in his head how he going to do it too.

He just hope she say yeah. It would really mean a lot to him. He don't make no sense how much he love this girl.

Sky came down the stairs with both babies in her arms.

Kenny smiled at his family. KD crawled over to his mother wanting her to pick him up.

"I can't get you boo, I have your sister and brother in my arms." Sky told KD.

That made KD to start to cry and crawl back over to Kenny. Kenny picked him up and he rest his head on Kenny shoulder.

Sky just sighed then continue to walk in the living room. She put Kasey in her swing. Then Keenan.

She went to get KD out Kenny arms, but he hold on tight to Kenny shirt. Kenny start laughing.

"Fine. Forget you too then. Your bad ass bet not come to me later."

KD just looked at her and laughed then looked at Kenny then back at Sky and laugh again.

"Babe our son is a mess fo real." Kenny laughed.

"Yes he is. I blame you and Lil C."

"Naw you better blame Lil C."

********
What you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*