Epilogue

"Man I'm nervous as hell right now." Lil C said pacing the floor of the church.

Kenny just looked at his best friend. Today they both was marrying the women of their dreams.

"What the hell u nervous for?"

"Oooooh u cuss in church." Lil C pointed his finger at Kenny.

"God please forgive me." Kenny silently pray.

Lil C just shook his head at Kenny.

"How you feeling though man?" Lil C asked Kenny.

"I'm feeling good. Just ready to get this over with so I can start my honeymoon." Kenny smiled.

"Nasty asses." Lil C shook his head.

Sky and Naenae don't know it yet, but they are going to the Bahamas.

"Yeah whatever."

They church filled up quickly. Kenny and Lil C took their places at the alter. They both was some what nervous. Lil C looked like he was about to pass out and Kenny was doing everything in his power not to laugh out loud at him.

Just then the church door open and Sky and Naenae stood side by side holding blue and pink flowers in their hands. Their fathers wanted to give them away. But the girls declined and said they would take that step by their selves.

"You ready hun?" Sky asked a teary eyed Naenae.

Naenae nodded. Naenae couldn't take her eyes off Lil C who couldn't take his off Naeane. With tears in his eyes. He see that she was very beautiful bride.

While Sky and Kenny was smiling hard at each other with a goofy grin. They don't know why the hell Naenae and Lil C crying. They a bunch of pussies.

"Man why you crying?" Kenny nudged Lil C.

"Man ain't nobody crying I have something in my eyes. Mind your business Kermit."

Kenny chuckled.

The pastor was ready to begin the ceremony.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here to join these two couples in the sight of God and this company to witness and celebrate their lives together."

"The couples have written their own vows."

Kenny and Sky went first.

"Kenny when I first met you I thought to myself. What a fine guy you are. You took my breath away with a just look you give me. You complete me baby. I'm so happy to become your wife. We have three beautiful children. I love you with my whole heart and soul. I can't wait to begin this new life with you. We have been through hell and back with each other and that only just the beginning." By now Sky had tears in her eyes. One tear fall and Kenny wiped it.

"Oh boy it's my turn now huh." Kenny chuckled nervously. "Where do I start. Well lemme just say when I fort met you Sky I wanted to choke the life out of you, but then again I just want to rub on your big ol booty."

The pastor cleared his throat.

"My fault pastor, but Sky I love you more then life it self. These past few years with you has been amazing. I can't wait for more years with you. You complete me also and I can't wait to start this new journey with you."

By time he was done not a dry eye was in the church.

Lil C and Naenae

"Aww Lil C where do I begin? Lets just say when I first met you I thought you was such a funny guy. You kept me laughing. Well you still do to this day. You complete me. We have been through the fire and back. We both have gotten burn. We came out stronger then ever. I love you so much C. I don't know where I'll be without you. You and our kids is everything to me. You all my family. I can't wait to start this life with you." Naenae finished as more tears fall out her eyes.

"Good afternoon church." Lil C started. "I just want to let y'all know I love this woman with everything in me. I'm going to be honest with y'all, yes I put my hands on her in the past. Yes we both said somethings we regret. We both did somethings we wish we could take back, but we getting along pretty fine now. I can't be more happy then what I am now with you. I love you Nae."

The whole church said "aww".

"Do you Kendrick and Caesar takes Skylar and Naenae to be your wives to live together after God's ordinance, in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love them, comfort them, honor and keep them, in sickness and health, rich or better , better or worst, in sadness and joy, keep yourself only unto them as long as they both shall live."

Kenny and Lil C said they do.

They pastor ask Sky and Naenae the same thing. They said they do too.

"Rings please."

They exchanged rings

"In the power vested in me by the state of South Carolina and almighty God I now pronounce you man and wife and may the days be good and long upon the earth. You may kiss your brides."

Kenny pulled Sky to him and kissed her.

While Lil C did the same to Naenae.
"Forget about reception lets go straight to the honeymoon." Kenny said.

"That's what I'm talking about." Lil C capped Kenny up.

They pick their wives up in their arms and walked out the church.

That's the end of book three. The life of Sky,Kenny,Lil C and Naenae. I really do hope you enjoy their story.

Now take a walk with me to introduce Sky and Kenny kids just as well As Naenae and Lil C kids.

You won't regret it!