Eleven

So everyone was now in Kenny living room, while Sky and Kenny paced the living room floor making everyone look at them nervously. As in everyone I mean Lil C, Naenae, Lovell, Danny, SaMiyah, Keisha who arrived yesterday, Catherine, and Samson.

"Can yall please stop pacing back and forth and just tell us whats going on?" Lil C said.

Sky stopped and glared at him, Lil C hold his hands up in surrender.

"Okay look man I don't know about yall, and yall not in my situation right now, but If Big Ben ass not found or dead by the end of this week, I'm going to fucking loose it. That muthafucka got my mother and my child. His ass got to go." Kenny said looking at each person. "Now Naenae I don't know what the fuck you done did to that man, but he want you. I want my child back. Go back to the man."

"What!" Lil C and Neaenae said at the same time.

"What the fuck you mean Naenae got back to that nigga? Kenny what the fuck you smoking on?" Lil C said angrily He can't believe Kenny would say some bullshit like that.

"Look man that my fucking mother and son with that nigga bruh. I don't give a fuck who goes to him, he wants Naenae so she need to take her ass to that nigga." Kenny said back angrily to Lil C.

Kenny didn't mean to come off harsh or anything, but damn he want his mother and son back. If it was the other way around Lil C probably would have done the same thing.

"Naw man, fuck that. You tripping for real bruh." Lil C shook his head at Kenny.

"Oh so I'm tripping, because I want my fucking baby and mother back?" Kenny stepped to Lil C.

"Yeah nigga you fucking tripping. We could have came up with a damn plan, not just give up on someone, the fuck. We never did no fucking shit like that before and we not about to start now. The fuck!" LiL C stepped even closer to Kenny, now they was basically in each other face.

"Are yall fucking serious right now? Yall at each other throats. Yall putting yall anger to towards the wrong people, what yall need to do is put some of the anger toward Big Ben ass and not at each other. Don't this girl daddy work for that muthafucka?" Lovell pointed to Naenae. "Get his ass to tell yall where that nigga at."

Kenny and Lil C thought about it and apologized to each other and Kenny apologized to Naenae.

"This the type of shit he wants. Yall to turn against each other. I got someone at home trying to look up many of his houses, and he have one in Sumter, South Carolina." Lovell said.

"Damn, the ratchetness." Kenny said.

Everyone laughed.

"Them bitches down there would do anything for money." Danny said chewing bubble gum.

"How the fuck you know?" Keisha said looking at Danny with her arms folded.

"I said I heard that." Danny tried to cover it up.

"Get fucking slap, don't play with me." Keisha said.

"Man you tripping for real. If you was going to act like this you could of stayed your ass home." Danny told her.

"I really didn't want to be here no where, this not my fucking problem." Keisha said.

"Then take your ass on then. The fuck no one ask you to bring your ass down here." Sky exploded.

"Who this lil girl think she talking too?" Keisha asked laughing.

"Bitch I'm talking to you. You don't have to be here." Sky yelled. Sky was sick and tired of these people trying to tell them, what do and how to do it.

"Somebody please get this lil girl before I slang her little ass somewhere, she getting on my nerves." Keisha said rolling her eyes.

"Can yall calm down damn so we can up come up with a damn plan. Keisha you damn near thirty, arguing with an eighteen year old." Lovell said. Sky and Keisha eyed each other down until Keisha looked away. "Okay we need to load up and get to Sumter. When we get there we can go over the plan, then we can bust a cap in Big Ben and I can take my ass home." Lovell said.

"So what, we not going to discuss nothing now?" Naenae asked Lovell. She was more scared then anything. She could pretty much be used for bait right now. She don't want to be away from Lil C or child right now.

"Damn didn't he said we will come up with one when we get to Sumter?" Keisha looked at Naenae with an annoying face expression.

"Okay Bitch Im sick and tired of your damn mouth. Get the fuck out my house." Sky said pointing to the door.

Keisha didn't moved, so Naenae walked over to her.

"You heard her." Naenae folding her arms across her chest.

Lovell was getting very annoyed with everything right now, he was about to say fuck it and take his ass home. He cant work like this.

"You know what, Im going home, fuck this shit. Yall figure out how yall going to do this. Kenny and Lil C. I'll get up with yall later." Lovell shook his head and walked out the door with SaMiayh behind him to stop him.

"See what the fuck you did?" Naenae yelled at Keisha.

Keisha stand up and got in Naenae face.

"Lil girl, if you don't sit down out my damn face, I will slap the fuck out of you."

"Keisha go get in the damn car, always want to argue with some damn body." Danny said dragging Keisha out the door.

"Oh well it's just us again. We got it though." Lil C said.

Sam walked outside with them, with a bag.

"Hell yeah, so yall ready to do what we do best?" Kenny asked them. It will always be just them four fighting for their lives literally.

"Yeah lets do it." Sky said.

"I'm in." Naenae said.

"You know I'm down." Lil C said.

They all went to get dressed. Afterwards they meet Kenny at his car.

Lovell and Danny was still there, but the girls and kids was gone. Thank God.

**********
What you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*