Twenty-Two

Naenae mother in media

"When they say they was coming again?" Naenae paced the floor. She will be meeting her mother for the first time. She was nervous as hell.

"Naenae how the hell do I know. You talked to them not me." Lil C said. "And would u stop pacing the floor like that."

Naenae stopped and glared at him.

"I'm nervous okay."

"Why? Shit it just your mother."

"Yeah who I never met before." Naenae said taking a seat next to Lil C.

"Yeah that is true. U want some dick to take your mind off of it?" Lil C winked at her.

Naenae shoved him.

"Ugh u not helping me." She stood back up only for Lil C to pull her back down.

"Sit and don't move." He ordered.

Naenae sighed and nodded her head.

"Now gimme kiss." Lil C said taking a kiss from her.

Just then Crystal little behind came in the living room.

"What the hell? How the hell she got out her playpen?" Lil C asked.

"How the hell do I know?" Naenae asked back.

Crystal walk run to the refrigerator look back at Naenae and Lil C abd pointed.

"Why the hell did you teach her what the refrigerator is? She do this shit every five minutes. Then your ass teach her how to walk." Lil C said walking to pick Crystal up from by the refrigerator.

She started to cry and kick her legs and throw her head back. She wad seriously having a temper tantrum.

"Crystal if you don't calm your lil ass down. I'm going to tear your lil legs up." Lil C said to Crystal.

"Gimme my baby. You threatening her and shit." Naenae took Crystal out Lil C arms.

"Naw that's a promise. That's why her lil ass spoiled now. Your ass always babying her up." Lil C said then went to check on Cory.

Lil man was wake looking up at Lil C.

"Wassup man." Lil C said picking Cory up from his crib. "Ewww you done shit. Naenae!!!" Lil C yelled.

"Boy what?"

"Diaper duty."

"Oh hell no. It's your turn." Naenae laughed.

"Man last time he pissed in my face." Lil C pouted.

Naenae walked in the baby room.

"I swear you act just like a punk sometimes." Naenae took Cory out Lil C arms.

"Okay I'm going to remember that. When you throwing your ass back on me."

Naenae sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes.

That's caused Lil C to smack her ass

Ding dong dingggg

Lil C went and open the door.

There stood Kobey with a light skin woman with curly hair.

"My man Kobey. What's good Nigga?" Lil C greeted Kobey. Then he turned to the lady. "Nice to meet u ma'am."

He let them in the house. Crystal stopped looking at tv to see who was coming in the house.

She stood up and walk run to her father. She pulled on his pants legs. Lil C looked down and picked Crystal up.

"This lil girl so nosey." Lil C shook his head.

Just then Naenae came out and stopped. When she looked at her mother. Its was like she was looking in the mirror at her self.

"Mom?"

The lady nodded with tears in her eyes.

Naenae walked to the lady and pulled her into her arms. She hugged her mother tight. She must have forgot she had Cory in her arms. Because he started to move around. Lil C stepped up and took Cory out Naenae arms. As he sat Crystal on the floor.

"Trying to smother the child Naenae."

That's caused everybody to laugh.

Naenae and her mother got to know each other. Her mother name was Diane.

"You so pretty." Diane said to Naenae.

"Thanks so are you."

Just then the front door open.

Sky came in with the twins while Kenny holding KD.

"Wassup!" Sky greeted everybody. "Y'all still down to go the hospital and watch me beat the fuck out the doctor?"

Naenae, Lil C, Kobey, and Diane looked Sky.

"Man Sky sit your ass down. Always want to fight somebody." Lil C said.

His sister had issues. Always want to fight somebody. One day she going to meet her match and somebody going to beat the fuck out of her.

"Man that bitch disrespect me in my own face. She not getting away with that. While I'm in the delivery room, she want to fliry with my man. Fuck that bitch."

"So you going to fight everybody that flirt with Kenny?"

"She disrespect me. If it was you you would have been want to fight too so don't try to pull no bullshit and make me seem like the bad person because I'm not. She is." Sky was getting pissed off. Her brother suppose to be on her side.

"I'm not saying you the bad person, but Sky you have three kids baby girl. Its time to grow up ma. If the shoe was on the other foot u right I might have snapped up a nigga, but it's not. It's your shoe baby girl. So before u ready to fight think about the consequences. That lady could press charges on you and your ass in jail while she out in the streets trying to get with your man. Before you do stuff think first Sky." Lil C said looking at his sister.

Nobody said anything as usual. Especially when Sky and Lil C arguing or talking. They always let them talk out they problems.

Sky knew her brother was right. She hate when he was right.

"Fine C u win." Sky said. "Who these people is?" Sky said pointing to Kobey and Diane.

"My parents." Naenae said.

"Oooh." Sky said.

"Yeah. So what y'all got plan today?" Naenae asked Sky.

"Going to my mom house. Oh yeah you should bring your parents. They are now included in this wild crazy family." Sky said laughing. With everybody else.

******
What u think?

Was Lil C right?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*