The Tragedy

Ezio and Leonardo looked around, but this world didn't show any signs of it being different from there's. They looked for any sign of the Apple and the Templars only to come up with nothing. While Ezio was looking for them Leonardo seemed to be studying the area believing they were in a new world.

"So if were in a new world does that mean were stuck here?" Ezio asked.

"Yes, but since the Apple brought us here it might be able to get us home." Leonardo said writing in his journal.

"Well were is it? I had it when we were transported." Ezio said.

"My guess is it's some where in this new world, and the same with the Templars that came with us."

Great Ezio thought to him self. Not only does he need to find the Apple in a land he knows nothing about, but he must also take care of the Templars. Now they didn't have any help from the other Assassins Ezio had his work cut out for him.

"Well if we need the Apple to get home we best get started." Ezio said picking up his sword that he had dropped after being transported.

"Were do we go?" Leonardo asked.

"We trust are instincts and mine say we head that way." Ezio said pointing to a forest in the distance.

"Fine," Leonardo said. "Lets trust your instincts." 

***************************************************************************************

The sound of fighting rang through the trees as Ezio clashed with a man that wore a headband with a symbol that looked like a cloud. He was armed with a small knife like weapon.

"My Kunai will drip in your blood Leaf ninja scum!" The man yelled.

"I'm no Leaf ninja," Ezio said with his sword ready. "I don't even know what a ninja is."

"Don't play dumb!" The man yelled. "We hidden cloud ninja will kill any in are way."

"Then try it." Ezio said locking blades with the man.

Leonardo watched from a safe distance saying," Nice going trusting you instincts they lead us into a trap."

"Shut up." Ezio grunted as he fought the cloud ninja.

The cloud ninja was very skilled. He disarmed Ezio sending Ezio's sword flying. The ninja would have won if only he hadn't underestimated the young Assassin. He had jumped at the chance to give a killing blow, but got stabbed in the gut by Ezio's hidden blade. The ninja laid on the ground dead.

"That idiot shouldn't have underestimated his enemy." Said another cloud ninja sitting in a tree.

Ezio looked around to see five new cloud ninja had appeared to avenge there comrade. They were out numbered but this isn't the first time Ezio had been in a bad situation like this.

"Your friend attacked us for no reason. I fought in self defense." Ezio told him.

"Oh I know, you don't look like leaf ninja, but were going to kill you anyway." There leader said.

"Why?" Ezio asked.

"Because we are here to infiltrate the leaf village. So we can't have you telling anyone."

"Then fight me." Ezio said as Leonardo tossed him his sword.

"No thanks." The cloud ninja said. "You seem to be well trained in hand to hand combat, but I'm sure you must be bad at using jutsu. After all if you weren't why not use it on are dead friend there?" The ninja said.