The End of The Exams, The Start of a New Battle.

Naruto woke the next day thinking he had been dreaming. Then he looked around to see he wasn't in his bedroom. He looked for any idea of were he was then he felt something laying beside him. Naruto looked to see Hinata curled up beside him. Everything that happened came flooding back to his mind. Slowly getting out of bed to not wake Hinata Naruto got dressed.

"Leaving without saying good-bye?" Hinata asked waking up.

"Sorry," Naruto said. "I didn't want to wake you."

"You going home?" Hinata asked.

"It's Christmas morning and I need to get back so Aiko can open her gifts," Naruto said. "Plus if I stay and if your dad finds me I'm dead."

"Mind if I stop by latter?" Hinata asked.

"Not at all," Naruto said kissing Hinata good-bye. "Come over when ever you like."

"So this is real?" Hinata asked. "Were... dating, right?"

"That's right," Naruto said stepping out Hinata's window. "See you later!"

Hinata watched Naruto leave. It was all happening so fast. It felt like a dream, but it wasn't this was real.

********************************************************************

A week went by in no time. Naruto spent most of his time training, raising Aiko, and hanging out with Hinata. Now it was time to start the next part of the chunin exams. It was to take place in a large stadium that could fit the entire village and visitors. Naruto was up against Neji, and he was going to make him pay for what he did.

"Don't go over board." Hinata said as she, Naruto, and Aiko walked to the arena.

"That might be hard," Naruto said. "I'm still mad about what he did to you."

"Neji is just angry at the families' main branch," Hinata said. "They caused his father's death."

"I guess he has the right to hate those responsible," Naruto said. "But you didn't do anything so I'll teach him a lesson."

"Watch your self," Hinata said. "He's a strong fighter."

"Yeah," Naruto said. "But I'm stronger."

Naruto, Hinata, and Aiko took there seats with everyone else to wait for the first match. They watched each match. Sasuke was late so they decided to let the next match take place. Naruto left to meet Ezio at the entrance to the field sense his match was next.

"You ready?" Ezio asked.

"This will be easy," Naruto said. "But onto the mission."

"Right," Ezio said. "As you know the Sand's Kazekage is her to watch with the Hokage. Hayate says it's really Orochimaru.  Hayate got this info from spying on a sand ninja and almost died luckily Itachi saved him, but the sand ninja is still at large. Orochimaru will more then likely attack when Gaara takes the field. His plan is riding on him losing control of the one tails."

"So what do we do?" Naruto asked.

"I have the Assassins out  looking for targets." Ezio said. "If there is anyone who works with that snake makes a move they are to kill them only if they are not sand ninja. Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari will capture them and take them back to the sand after the fighting. Zabuza and Shisui will focus on the sound ninja laying in wait. For Orochimaru's men in the stadium Itachi and I will kill them. I want you to kill Orochimaru the moment you win your match." 

"Got it," Naruto said. "Anything else?"

"If things go south," Ezio said. "You, Bee, and Gaara are to go into full tailed beast mode and give the village time to evacuate."

"I can go into beast mode," Naruto said. "But I'm still new to it. I could destroy the village by accident."

"I have faith in you," Ezio said. "But lets hope it wont come to that."

The crowed began to cheer above them. The match must be over. Now it was time to start Naruto's match. As well as his new mission.

*******************************************************

The crowed cheered when Neji took the field. Naruto could here them saying things like," Beat the crap out of that demon!" or  "Kill the monster!". When Naruto took the field he heard the cheers from only those he knew no one else. It didn't bother him at all. He had a few people cheering him on that was all he needed.

"Anything you two want to say to each other before we start?" Hayate asked.

"Sure," Neji said. "You planning to use the power of that demon to win?"

"Nope I'm using t own power," Naruto said. "Kurama is staying out of this."

"Then this will be easy." Neji said. "You can still back down."

"Never," Naruto said. "Know tell me what do you have against the main branch of the Hyuga?"

"I might as well tell you." Neji said removing his headband to show a green marking. "This is a reminder of the pain the main branch caused me and my father. It is my destiny to remain under them, so I hate them for it. For what they did to my father."

"Then change that destiny." Naruto said. "I'll help you change the main branch."

"If what you say is true about changing your destiny," Neji said. "Then show me. Win this battle with your own strength and I'll believe what you say."

"Fine," Naruto said. "I'll just let you know now. You should go all out because I' not holding back."

**********************************************************

With Naruto's new move and his plan this battle shouldn't last long. He pulled out a smoke bomb and covered himself in it's smoke. Neji use his Byakugan to watch Naruto as he through Kunai and used Shadow clone jutsu to make more. He didn't even bother to waste chakra he easily dodged each attack.

Naruto's trap was set. He wasn't going to play an games. The more time he wasted the better Orochimaru's chances were at finding a way to escape if something seemed off. Plus Naruto really wanted to beat the crap out of Neji for what happened to Hinata.

Neji went running at Naruto, but his attack hit air as there was a yellow flash. He looked around and saw nothing. Then something hit him in the back. Everyone was stunned by the turn of events. Naruto had used a move known only to the Second and Fourth Hokage, The Flying Raijin Jutsu.

Neji tried to get up, but got hit again when Naruto appeared behind him. At first it seemed like Naruto was appearing out of thin air. Then it hit Neji. The Kunai he cloned to cover the field were all marked for the Flying Raijin Jutsu. He was trapped with no escape.

"I think we both know who won this match." Naruto said. "Now put your hate behind you and change your destiny."

"How can I put my hatred behind me," Neji said. "Every time I see myself in a mirror I'm reminded of my pain."

"You can get rid of the hatred by finding people who you care about." Naruto said. "Look at me. Every day I look in the mirror and see this seal. IT reminds me of the pain I've suffered by the villagers for being a Jinchuriki, but the people I love let me forget my hatred." 

"I can try," Neji said. "But I'm not sure I can change."

"It's not easy, but it's worth it." Naruto said. "Now it's time to kill a snake."

Naruto threw a Kunai at the Hokage's watching platform. With the unexpected turn of event of events caught everyone off guard. Orochimaru had no clue what happened. Naruto teleported to Orochimaru's side with a kunai at his throat.

"Hello again," Naruto said. "Time for some pay back for what you did back in the forest, Orochimaru!"

************************************************************************

A new chapter is here for all to enjoy! The exams end with an unexpected turn of events. Next time on Naruto : The Orange Assassin, The attack on the hidden leaf!