Journey to The Land of Waves

The next day Naruto gathered all his things for there trip. He had his Kunai, shrunken, smoke bombs, Hidden Blade, and a new Katana that Ezio had taught him how to use when he was eight. He was about to head out the door to meet up with the group when Itachi walked in the house.

"He Naruto," Itachi said showing him his Assassin symbol necklace. "Did Iruka tell you that Ezio left to train a new Assassin."

"Wait your an Assassin to?" Naruto asked.

"Yes," Itachi said. "Me, Iruka, and Shisui are Assassins. We didn't tell you just in case you didn't want to be an Assassin, but Ezio believes we can trust you completely. So I take it Iruka never told you?"

"No," Naruto said. "So were did he go."

"No one knows," Itachi said. "Ezio wanted it to stay a secret. That way no one could follow him if information was leaked."

"That makes sense." Naruto said.

"Shall I walk you to the main gate?" Itachi asked, "I was going there to say good luck to Sasuke and everyone else."

"Then lets go." Naruto said put his sword and backpack over his should as he walked out the door.

*****************************************************************

When they got there everyone was waiting. Sasuke was being annoyed by Sakura like always and Itachi let out a laugh.

"How do you like being like me when I was your age little brother?" Itachi asked. "Almost every girl my age tried to win my heart over."

"How did you deal with it." Sasuke asked.

"It was hard to do anything without being attacked by woman." Itachi said. "Luckily after I got a girlfriend they all laid off."

"Well I won't be getting a girlfriend anytime soon." Sasuke said.

"Good," Itachi said. "Mother almost killed me for having a girlfriend at your age. She is very protective"

"I wonder if my mother would have reacted like that." Naruto said.

"I don't think she would." Itachi said looking at Hinata. "If you brought home the right girl."

"Are you three done with you love talk?" Kurenai asked. "Because we would like to get started."

"Please start then." Itachi said as Kakashi cleared his throat to brief everyone.

"Well everyone this is are first C-ranked mission." Kakashi said. "We are to escort master-bridge builder Tazuna to The Land of Waves. We must also protect him while he finishes the bridge. That's it, is everyone ready?"

They all yelled, "Yes!" and started off. Itachi watched them until they were out of sight. He wished them all the best of luck.

********************************************************************

They had been traveling for hours. Hinata, Kiba, and Shino took point sense they were sensors who could tell if there were enemies ahead. Kurenai and Kakashi took the rear. Which left Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura to protect Tazuna.

"So what's this bridge for?" Sakura asked.

"My home isn't connected to the main land so we have no trade." Tazuna said. "Even though we had no trade we still managed to survive, until Gato should up and took everything. People are dying everyday, so until this bridge connects us to the main land for trade and money we will all die."

"So Gato steals from your people and know your trying to stop him by building this bridge." Kakashi said.

"Yes." Tazuna said.