Who Are My Parents?

Everyone who knew about Naruto being a Jinchuriki took a fighting stance. Most of the rookies watching had no clue what was going on. Really no one but Gaara had an idea of what just happened.

"So you mastered chakra mod, huh Naruto?" Gaara whispered.

"Naruto, come to my office at once," Lord Third said. "We must discuses this in privet."

"I have a better idea," Naruto said. "I'll go with the medic ninja and make sure Hinata is alright. Then I'll meet you at your office."

The Hokage didn't' want to look as if he couldn't control Naruto in front of everyone, but he had no chose. If Naruto is using the powers of the nine tails then then it would be wise to let him do his own thing.

"Very well," The Hokage said. "You may go make sure Hinata is okay, but then you must come to my office. Now continue with the exams."

"You make it sound as if your giving me permission," Naruto said. "But I was going to do that no matter what you said."

With that Naruto took his leave and went with the medic ninja to the hospital. They looked Hinata over and told Naruto everything. She had a few broken bones, but other the that she was fine. Naruto was glade his plan had worked. Hinata was out of death's hands, he only wished he could have healed her completely.

Naruto waited for a bit loner before heading to the Hokage's office. He couldn't see them, but  he knew they were watch,  the ANBU. No one really sees the ANBU, but they've got ears all over. They are the Hokage's personal body guards. Strongest of the strong and Ezio had told Naruto both Itachi and Kakashi were once part of the ANBU black ops.

When Naruto had finally got to the office he entered to see a long table had been placed for a meeting. Naruto looked to see the Hokage, two village elders, and Danzo on one side. On the other was Ezio, Kakashi, Iruka, and an older man that looked like Shikamaru.

"Glad you came Naruto," The Hokage said. "Please have a seat, I take it Hinata is doing fine?"

"Doctors say she has a few broken bones," Naruto said. "Other then that she's fine. Now onto the real reason were here." 

"Right," The Hokage said. "Well start with you telling s what that was. That orange chakra mod you went into."

"That was full nine tails chakra control." Naruto said.

"He can controls the power of the nine tails and you didn't tell us Ezio!" Danzo raised his voice.

"I had no idea until now," Ezio said. "Besides even if I did know I would only tell lord third, not lying snake like the rest of you old geezers."

The elders and Danzo became angry. None of them liked Ezio, but that didn't matter sense Ezio hated them.

"Why don't we let Naruto tell us how he mastered the nine tail's chakra." The older looking Shikamaru guy said trying to stop any fighting.

"Good idea, Shikaku," Lord Third said. "Please Naruto tell us."

"I guess it started after I learned he was in side me." Naruto began. "When Mizuki told me about the seal the nine tails contacted me trying to make me destroy the village, but it didn't go that way. After years of abuse from the village, people acting like I wasn't even there, I understood how the nine tails felt. So I treated him like a living thing I called him by his name and together we've gotten through tough spots. I didn't master Kurama, I became friends with him."

"Kurama," One of the elders said. "That's the nine tail's name?"

"Yes." Naruto replied.

"That's good and all, but lets not forget the reason were here." Danzo said. "We are going to decide what happens to the boy."

"I'll tell you what your not doing," Someone said entering the room. "And that's putting your hands on Naruto."

They all turned to Hiashi Hyuga walk in. He must have heard about what happened and had gone strait to the Hokage's office.

"Lord Hiashi," Lord Third said. "What are you doing here?"

"My daughter told me everything when I went to see her at the hospital," Hiashi said. "Naruto saved her life and I will die before I let you put one hand on the man that saved my little girl." 

"What makes you think-" Danzo began before he was cut off by lord Third.

"We weren't going to do anything to Naruto," He said. "I just wanted to know he was in control and how he got control. Plus I want him to know he is not to use his nine tail power during the exams."

"No need to worry about that." Naruto said. "I plan to become Chunin without using the chakra Kurama gives me."

"Good, then were done here." Lord Third said stopping Danzo or the Elders from going any further. "Sense Christmas will be here in a few weeks the Chunin exam's third round will be on hold. I hope you have a good holiday."

*********************************************************************

"You have some explaining to do, Naruto." Ezio said sitting at a long table in the Assassin's meeting room were he had called a meeting of the higher level Assassins. "Why didn't you tell me you could control the Nine tail's chakra?"

"We Jinchuriki are very protective," Killer bee said. "Even when you have are trust we must hide things fool, ya fool!" 

"Still," Ezio said. "I've raised sense you were a baby. You know you can tell me anything Naruto."

"Hey Naruto," Kurama said inside Naruto's head. "Ask Ezio why he doesn't tell you your own parents names."

"How can I tell you everything if you wont tell me my own parent's names?" Naruto asked doing as Kurama said.

Ezio face went white. He knew one day he would have to tell Naruto, but it was hard. Even now Ezio had no idea how Naruto would react.

"Fine, but you must know we hid this from you to protect the village." Ezio began giving in. "Your mother was Kushina Uzumaki the Jinchuriki of the nine tails before you and your father was Minato Namikaze the Fourth Hokage."  

"My father was the fourth Hokage and you didn't tell me!" Naruto yelled.

"We thought you might go into a rage if you knew," Ezio said. "You would be angry that the villagers treated the son of a hero , the fourth Hokage, was treated so badly. All of this was to be sure you didn't destroy the village."

Naruto cooled off deciding it wasn't worth his time. He knew Ezio was only doing the right thing, but to not tell him about his parent upset him.

"I understand," Naruto said. "And to answer your previous question I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to look at me like a weapon more then a person." 

"Naruto if I thought of you as a weapon then you wouldn't have bine allowed to free." Ezio said. "Do you think I would have let you become a ninja?"

"No I guess not." Naruto said.

"Good," Ezio said. "Now go home and get some rest, but can you summon Kurama like you did at the exam. I want to talk to him."

Naruto did so and summoned Kurama about the same size as him. He waved good-bye to everyone and went home.

"What do you want to talk about?" Kurama asked.

"What really happened the night Naruto was born." Ezio asked.

"So you want to know the truth." Kurama said. "Fine I'll tell you everything."

*******************************************************************************

Well everyone the next part is here!!! Thanks for everyone's support and I hope you enjoyed. Next time on Naruto : The Orange Assassin, Naruto and everyone gets ready for Christmas!