The Battle of Konoha

With Naruto's sudden attack Orochimaru barely had time to dodge. The moment Naruto went into action the Assassins made there move. They moved on there selected targets cutting them down. The Sound and Sand ninja went to clash with any Leaf ninja near. Only the Sound ninja managed to join the battle as the Sand ninja had been caught in Gaara's trap.

"Gaara," There leader said. "What are you doing."

"I'm protecting the future of are village." Gaara said. "There will be no more war caused by the foolish leaders of the countries as long as I live. So you will all stay encased in my sand trap and after the battle we will return to the village."

"Yashamaru," The Sand Ninja said. "Talk so sense into your Nephew. We must end the leaf!" 

"Sorry," Yashamaru said. "But I agree with Gaara. I've seen what war leads to and this will only lead to pain. Let's go Gaara, Kankuro, Temari!" 

They left the Sand ninja in there sand trap as they joined the leaf ninja in eliminating the Sound Ninja. The Ninja in the stadium were Orochimaru's strongest so they were putting up a good fight, but the Ninja Orochimaru had attacking the village had no chance. The Zabuza, Haku, and many Leaf Ninja fought in the village cutting down the attackers.

Naruto focused on the fake Kazekage as he pulled off his disguise. Now everyone saw why Naruto attacked. This was all a trap set by the snake and Naruto had stopped it. Orochimaru looked at his forces that were out numbered and stood no chance. At this rate he wouldn't be able to kill the Third Hokage. It was time to improvise.

"You maybe able to take on my ninja," Orochimaru said. "But what about my snakes?"

There were huge clouds of smoke from the village. From the smoke arose four of Orochimaru's snakes. They moved to attack the village. Naruto saw a huge frog appear and attack one of the snakes. It was one of Jiraiya's summoning frogs.

"Naruto," Lord Third said approaching him in his battle gear. "Use the nine tails to protect the village. Leave Orochimaru to me. He was once my student, so I should have to do what I failed to do all those years ago."

Naruto didn't want to let lord Third face Orochimaru alone, but the village needed him. He needed to stop those snakes to give the villagers time to get to shelter. He took off towards the snakes and was joined by Bee and Gaara.

"You two ready?" Naruto asked.

"I've done things like this before." Bee said.

"All I can do is summon Shikaku like you do with Kurama." Gaara said. "I still don't know how to control full chakra mod. I could end up blowing up the village."

"Then summon Shikaku," Naruto said. "I'll be doing the same for Kurama, but I'll still keep enough chakra to stay in chakra mod to fight off the Sound ninja."

Bee went into beast form and attacked one of the snakes. Naruto and Gaara summoned Kurama and Shikaku so the could take care of the last two. Naruto and Gaara then went to aid any fights in the village and rescue any villagers they found.

Naruto took on three attackers to protect a group of kids hiding in a house. They all looked around Aiko's age. How could anyone attack someone so young? Filled with anger Naruto killed the attackers without wasting any time.

"Get this kids some where safe." Naruto said to a Leaf ninja.

"Got it," The ninja said. "The enemy looks to be retreating. Do you think Lord Third killed Orochimaru?"

Naruto looked to see the summoning snakes were gone. It could mean Orochimaru was dead, but Naruto had a bad feeling. He cleaned up any remaining enemy forces then left for the stadium. What he saw broke his heart. Lord Third laid dead, killed by Orochimaru. The badly was over, but who really won? The Leaf survived yes, but there leader laid dead.

"Naruto," Ezio said. "Don't blame your self."

"I should have stayed and fought with him." Naruto said holding back his tears. "After everything he did for me. Making sure the village elders never had there way. I could do anything to repay him for his kindness."

"Your wrong," Ezio said. "You protected the  village, his family. A few leaf ninja died, but no civilians were killed. Also in Lord Third's last moments he used the Reaper Death seal to take Orochimaru's arms, so he no longer can use Jutsu. Even though we lost some good people, today was a victory and you repaid your debt ."

"I can never repay my debt to him." Naruto said. "Where did Orochimaru go?"

"Ran like the coward he is." Ezio said. "I have Itachi and Zabuza looking for him."

"Good," Naruto said. "What about Hinata and Aiko?"

"I took them to a safety shelter myself." Ezio said. "There safe."

"That's good," Naruto said. "Now what do we do?"

"Were going to help rebuild the village and care for the injured." Ezio said. "Let's go Naruto."

************************************************************

Itachi had gone after Orochimaru the moment he saw him retreat. They had made it far from the village, but they would never escape him. When he finally caught up to them he noticed his body guards were the Sounds strongest ninja.

"Ah Itachi," Orochimaru said. "Are you here to give me your body? I could really use a new one right know."

"Even if you had a new body your hands are still useless." Itachi said. "I'm here to make a deal."

"why should I make a deal with you?" Orochimaru asked. "Kill him!"

The Sound ninja went to attack, but were sent flying. They had been sent flying by a red giant form of chakra surrounding Itachi. It had the form of a skeleton. Orochimaru looked closer to see Itachi's Sharingan had changed to a new form. 

"The Mangekyou Sharingan and a Susanoo?" Orochimaru spat in disbelief. "How could you have such power you would need to...?"

"I could tell you how," Itachi said. "But it's a long story. Now if you want to live tell me how to get rid of Sasuke's curs mark."

"I could do that," Orochimaru said. "Or I could not. After all you can't kill me if I'm not here."

"What?" Itachi asked.

"You think I didn't know you were following us?" Orochimaru said. "I was once one of the Legendary Sannin you know. These are just clones to get you off are tail, but I do thank you for your info on your Mangekyou Sharingan and Susanoo."

Itachi cursed to himself when the clones disappeared. That snake slipped from his hands again. Now he even knows of his Sharingan and Susanoo. In defeat Itachi went back to the village. There was much to do.

********************************************************

Hey guys chapter 32 is here for your enjoyment. I do hope you all like it. Also sorry about not adding the fight between The Hokage and Orochimaru. I didn't want to make the fight last four to five chapters, sorry. Next time on Naruto: The Orange Assassin, Naruto and the others go to the Hokage's funeral. Naruto walks the path of Student and Teacher!