A C-ranked Mission

Ezio sat in his room in the Assassin hideout reading a letter he just received by carrier pigeon. It was from one of the two Assassins he had trained before the nine tails attack. It read,

Dear Mentor,

                          Like I told you in my other letters I have taken up a student. He's training is nearing its end. Soon in a few months he should be able to become a full fledged Assassin. I write this letter not to tell just tell you of my students progress, but to give you good news. I was just in The Village Hidden in The Clouds, in the land of lightning. There Jinchuriki, Killer bee, wants to join the brotherhood. I told him that you would train him if you thought he could be part of the brotherhood. This could be a great opportunity to strengthen the brotherhood.

                                                                                                                                                                                          From, Z

This was a good opportunity. So Ezio was planning to leave as soon as possible. First he had something to check on with the Hokaga.

"Iruka, I'm leaving for the cloud village." Ezio said as he got his stuff ready.

"The Cloud village?" Iruka asked walking in to Ezio's room. "Why."

"There is someone there I'm going to train." Ezio said.

"I see." Iruka said. "Should I tell the others?"

"Tell them I went to train a new Assassin," Ezio told Iruka. "But don't tell them were I went this is to stay a secret for now. The less people who know the greater the chance Danzo will try to fallow me."

With that Ezio took his traveling bag and left the hideout. His first stop was the Hokaga's office. If he was right Kakashi should be there soon.

*****************************************************************

Kakashi had just dismissed his team after a mission. They had to chasing a cat around town to get it back for some old lady. He was heading home when he had been called by the Hokaga to come to his office. Doing as he was told he went there to find Kurenai, team 8's sensei, was there. She had long black hair and red eyes.

"Hello Kurenai." Kakashi said.

"Hello Kakashi." Kurenai replied.

"Do you know why your both here?" The Third Hokaga said behind his desk.

"No." They both told him.

"Well there's been a bit of a mix up with you teams." The Hokaga said. "Hinata was meant to be on team 8 and Sakura on team 7."

"That makes sense," Kurenai said. "Hinata is mainly a sensor type ninja unlike Sakura. She should be teamed with other sensor type users like her self."

"I can't co that." Kakashi said. "My team is very close to one another. This sudden switch could cause a problem."

"Kakashi," The Hokaga said. "Teams need balance and Hinata and Sakura being on different teams then they were meant to could cause problems in the future."

"Then may I make a suggestion?" Ezio asked walking into the room.

"What are you doing here Ezio?" The Hokaga asked.

"Iruka told me about the mix up and I have a solution." Ezio told them.

"Then lets hear it." Kurenai said.

"You should have the teams go on the same missions." Ezio said.

"There is no need for two team to work together on D-rank missions." The Hokaga said.

"Then give them C-ranked missions then." Ezio said. "Forget the whole needing to complete a certain amount of D-rank missions to start C-rank missions."

"Very well," The Hokaga agreed. "If Kakashi and Kurenai agree then it will be done."

They all agreed and Ezio was satisfied with the out come. The Third Hokaga gave Kakashi and Kurenai there mission briefings as Ezio headed for the door.

"Take care of Naruto for me Kakashi." Ezio said. "I'll be gone for a few months."

"You going somewhere?" The Hokaga asked.

"Yes, but where is my business." Ezio said leaving the room.

"I worry about that man." The Hokaga sighed.

"Well if were done here I would like to brief my team." Kakashi said.

"Yes were done." The Hokaga said. "You may leave know."

Kakashi and Kurenai bowed then left. They both left to get there teams and tell them of there new missions.

**********************************************************************

"We have a new mission." Kakashi said to his three pupils.

"Yeah, another cat chase." Sasuke said. "I use to chase cats when I was younger because Itachi challenged me to."

"Sounds like fun." Naruto said.

"It got boring after I caught every cat in Konoha." Sasuke said. "So I started going after larger cats like lions and tigers." 

"Well I have good news." Kakashi said. "This is are first C-rank mission. We have to escort a man to the Land of Waves."

"S...so were l...leaving the v...village tomorrow?" Hinata asked.

"That's right and there's a twist to this mission and the rest of are missions from here on out." Kakashi said. "We'll be working with team 8 lead by Kurenai. There team is made up of Shino Aburame, Kiba Inuzuka, and Sakura Haruno."

Sasuke's face lit up at the sound of Sakura's name, but then darkened as he remembered how much of a fan girl she was.

"Well that's it." Kakashi said. "Get your gear together and meet me at the village's main gate in the morning no later then 9 a.m."

"Oh well be there," Naruto said. "But will you? Try not to be late because you were reading your porn books."

"Love novels." Kakashi corrected him.

"You can give it a new name Kakashi sensei," Naruto said. "But it's still porn."

Sasuke and Hinata laughed at Naruto and Kakashi arguing. It was a good thing they weren't separated or fun times like this may never happen.

*****************************************************************

Chapter 13 everyone here it is! Thank you all for the support you have been giving me. I do hope you enjoyed this chapter and the book so far. Next time on Naruto: The Orange Assassin, Team 7 and 8 head for the land of waves. What will happen? Find out in the next chapter.