Naruto's Family

After the fireworks had ended Naruto and Hinata left to get Aiko. She was fast asleep when they got there so Naruto carried her home. They put her in her own room and went strait to bed. It had been a long day and they needed to get as much rest as possible because soon they would have lots of work to do. No doubt Jiraiya would soon start Naruto's training, and Bee was going to train him how to use Kurama's power. On top of that was planning and preparing there wedding, and before the wedding they would have to take care of a new born baby.

Even as Naruto laid in bed he thought about his soon to be born child. He had always wanted a family and now that he had it he was scared. What if he failed? What if it all became to much? What if he was a bad father? He's heard the stories of new, young, families breaking apart because they had a baby. They would barely be able to sleep because the baby would cry all night to be feed, changed, or just to be held, but he knew that wouldn't cause any problems for them like other families. As long as he had Hinata, Aiko, and all his friends beside him he knew everything would be fine. With his mind calmed he drifted to sleep.

The next morning Hinata had gotten up before him to make breakfast. He cursed at him self for not getting up sooner. Sure Hinata could still make breakfast with no problem but he felt like he should have done it. After all he was the one who got her pregnant so he was the one who should take care of her every need.

"I could have made breakfast." Naruto said walking into the kitchen.

"You do it every other day." Hinata said. "Take a break every now and then. I can still cook."

"Alright," Naruto said. "Today you can make breakfast."

"Good," Hinata said. "Now go get Aiko breakfast will be done shortly."

"As you wish my lady." Naruto said with a bow.

He went up stairs and woke Aiko. Naruto jumped on the bed sending her flying in the air were he caught her.

"Time to get up sleepy head." Naruto said.

Aiko mumbled something, but Naruto couldn't hear what she said. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he carried her down stairs. Naruto placed her in her chair at the table. She was still half asleep, her head would fall then jerk back up as she tried to stay awake. Aiko must have been up as late as he and Hinata had been. Hinata brought over breakfast and the smell of food keep Aiko awake. If there was on thing that keep kids awake it was food.

After breakfast Naruto and Hinata took Aiko to a near by play grown. Naruto noticed the looks of people as they passed them. Some looked at the family with a face saying, "Aww, how cute." others with faces of disgust. Word of Hinata being pregnant spread all throughout the village like a wild fire. Lots of people welcomed this after Naruto's help in protect the village in the attack by Orochimaru, but some still believed him to be a demon same with his soon to be born child.

Naruto gave a threatening look at a ninja who thought just that. He had gotten to close and he let the man know that. If Naruto thought they would hurt his family he wouldn't hesitate to kill them. After an hour or so at the park Shikamaru showed up to see Naruto.

"Hey Naruto," Shikamaru said. "Lady Tsunade wants to see us."

"What for?" Naruto asked pushing Aiko on a swing.

"Not sure," Shikamaru said. "But it must be important."

"Alright," Naruto said making a clone. "Stay with Hinata and Aiko until I come back."

The clone saluted to acknowledge he understood his orders. Naruto turned to Hinata and kissed her before heading to the Hokage's office. When they arrived Sasuke and Tsunade were already there.