Dogs, Seals, and Secrets Revealed!

The names for each match were about to be given, but before we were given the names we were asked if we wanted to give up. Of course no one would blame them we did have to fight until we give up, are unable to fight, or they die. They only person to bale was Kabuto. Naruto didn't like him he was up to something. He made a mental note to tell Ezio, but for know he needed to focus on making it to the finals.

The first battle was Sasuke vs. one of Kabuto's team mates. Then Shino vs. one of the sound ninja. Fallowed by Kankuro vs. the second member of Kabuto's team, Ino vs. Sakura, Temari vs. Lee's friend Ten Ten, and Shikamaru vs. The female from the sound ninja. The victors were Sasuke, Shino, Kankuro, Temari, and Shikamaru.  Kakashi took Sasuke to seal his curse mark while everyone else stayed to watched the other matches. Next was Naruto vs. Kiba.

Naruto walked onto the field and faced Kiba. He wasn't a bad fighter even Naruto knew that, but his cocky attitude was his down fall. Even now he was being cocky like he already won.

"You know Naruto you can still chicken out," Kiba said. "No one will blame you."

"Kiba I'm a fox," Naruto said. "I eat chickens."

"If you two are ready." The Instructor said. "Then begin."

Kiba went first by using a Jutsu to turn his dog Akamaru into another version of him self. There speed was amazing he hit Naruto a few times before Naruto blocked with his sword. Naruto made shadow clones to give him a hand. The clones didn't last long.

"What's wrong Naruto?" Kiba asked. "You talked big before."

"A ninja must always attack when the time is right." Naruto said. "So I think I'll play with you a bit more."

It wasn't easy just letting Kiba kick Naruto around, but it needed to be done. Naruto wanted Kiba to have high hopes of winning. That way when he lost he might not be to cocky when in real battle. In Kiba's last attack Naruto laid on the ground unmoving.

"Done already Naruto?" Kiba asked. "I thought you were going to be Hokage."

"Well Kiba," Naruto said lifting himself up. "I only let you think you had a chance. Maybe after this battle you'll see why you should lose the cocky attitude."

Naruto threw a smoke bomb blinding Kiba. Then came the Mustard bomb. The second Naruto threw it he covered his nose with his mother's scarf. Good thing it was winter or he might not have had it on hand. Kiba yelled do to terrible smell, but then his yells were drowned out by Naruto's cherry bombs.

Everyone watching was blind and deaf except Hinata and Lee's friend (and Hinata's cousin) Neji, but Kiba also lost his sense of smell. Naruto ran into then smoke using his eagle vision. Kiba and Akamaru hit in every direction, but hit nothing. Time to end this. It didn't take long until it was over. When the smoke cleared Naruto stood over Kiba and Akamaru. They had lost and Naruto moved on to the next round.

"The match is over," The Instructor said. "The winner is Naruto Uzumaki."

Naruto wanted to celebrate with Gaara and Hinata, but the medic ninja insisted he was to be looked at. The last thing he heard was the names for the next fight Neji Hyuga vs. Hinata Hyuga. The time in Naruto spent healing was killing him. All he wanted was to watch Hinata's fight. Finally he was allowed to head back. 

As Naruto walked towards the arena he saw medic ninja run by. Fear grew in his chest. They were in a hurry so ether someone called Choji fat again or someone is dying. Naruto picked up the pace. As he got closer he saw them pick someone up. It was his worse fear. Hinata was hurt and it looked serious.

**************************************************************

"What happened?" Naruto asked.

"Hinata wouldn't give up." Sakura said, "Neji kept up his attack now she has only minutes to live."

"How could you?!" Naruto asked Neji.

"She was weak." Neji said. "If she dies so be it."

"Why you-" Naruto began.

"Naruto stop," Kakashi said after coming back from sealing Sasuke's curse mark. "Hinata kept fighting because she gave he word she would never give up. Just like you she never goes back on her word that's her ninja way. Neji isn't to blame."

Hinata began to cough blood and the medic tried to get her to a healer, but Naruto stopped them. He was going to make sure Hinata would live. Naruto bit his thumb and summoned Kurama about the same size as him. Most of the ninja there pulled there weapons at the sight of the fox.

"Yo, Naruto why did you summon me?" Kurama asked.

"Were going to break the seal." Naruto said.

"Are you insane?" Kurama asked. "I may have been eating away at it, but it's no were close to being able to open. You could die."

"If Hinata dies then I die." Naruto said. "Use the chakra you have to break the seal."

"Fine," Kurama said. "This is going to hurt."

Kurama preformed hand signs then let his chakra build up in his hand. It was engulfed in red chakra then he slammed it into Naruto's gut. Naruto yelled in pain. Then silence came over the room as Naruto was engulfed in an orange chakra cloak. It took the form of a long trench cloak. Naruto's eyes had taken the same form as the nine tail's.

Naruto brushed Hinata's face. He wished so much to be able to hold her, but with the secret out she may never want to see him again. Still he needed to save her. He took her hand and pour his chakra into it. He watched as Hinata's body began to heal. She was going to live. Naruto now turned to the Third Hokage who had decided to stay and watch.

"Well old man," Naruto said. "My secrets out."

****************************************************************************

Oh yeah! Naruto saves the day! I hope you guys liked this chapter and thank you all for you support! Next time on Naruto: The Orange Assassin, Full chakra control! Everyone knows about Kurama!