Ezio's good-bye, and Hiashi's warning.

Hiashi was working on paper work for Naruto and Hinata's wedding. He was working hard to make sure everything would be perfect. The wedding wouldn't be for a year not until Hinata gave birth to her child, but that didn't stop him from getting it all ready. He was working all night until there was a knock on his door. He let the people behind the door in it was two of the clans most respectful elders.

"What can I do for you?" Hiashi asked. "I'm very busy."

"We want to talk to you about your daughter." One of them said. "What has happened is dishonorable."

"How so?" Hiashi asked having a feeling they were going to piss him off.

"She got pregnant without being married," The other elder said. "And the child's father is that monster. It will be an abomination."

"Then what do you want me to do?" Hiashi asked trying to keep his cool. It was hard not blowing up on them for calling his future grandchild an abomination.

"Oppose there relation ship for the sake of the clan." One of the elders said.

"What about the child?" Hiashi asked.

"It was a mistake," The other elder said. "No one will care if the child isn't born."

Hiashi snapped, how dare they ask him to do these things. To hell with the clan's honor his daughters and his grandchildren were all he needed. The clan can go off its self.

"How dare you," Hiashi said. "A warning to you both try to harm my daughter and her relationship or her child and I will kill you. If anyone from the clan tries to go against my word and hurt that child I'll personal kill them."

"Hiashi..." One of the elders said.

The elder was interrupted by a younger member of the clan. He gave Hiashi a sheet of paper and Hiashi read it. It was an invitation to a good bye party for Ezio who was leaving.

"This conversation is over." Hiashi said. "I have a farewell party tomorrow. If either one of you goes against me I kill you in the most painful way possible."

Hiashi walked out of the room not caring about the looks on the elder's faces. He was tired of this clan. They caused the death of his brother, Neji being fatherless, and now they were trying to ruin Hinata's life. If just one of them tried to ruin Hinata's life they would regret it.

********************************************************

Naruto woke up the next morning to see Hinata and Aiko were still asleep. He got up and smiled at his family. He looked forward to waking up everyday to his family. Naruto got up and went down stairs to make breakfast. Once again he was going to make Ramen and Pancakes. He made a mental note to make sure Aiko ate better food for breakfast other then pancakes, but he wouldn't dare make Hinata change the things she ate. Naruto had read somewhere that getting between a woman and her food when she was pregnant was sure to get you killed. Just minutes after breakfast was done Hinata and Aiko came down stairs. They sat down and started eating. Naruto kissed Hinata's cheek and sat next to her to eat.

"Ezio is leaving the village." Naruto said as he ate.

"Why?" Hinata asked.

"There is something he has to see." Naruto said. "He has to leave the village. There's a farewell party for him today."

"When do we leave for this party?" Hinata asked.

"It's at seven,"  Naruto said. "While be leaving at six -thirty."

"Okay," Hinata said. "I wish he could stay to see the baby when it's born."

"So do I," Naruto said. "But this is important."

"Daddy," Aiko said. "Were do babies come from?"

Naruto and Hinata froze. Did she just ask what they thought she asked. Hinata stared at Naruto not knowing what to do.

"Were did this come from." Naruto asked.

"Mommy told me about the baby in her." Aiko said. "So how did that happen?"

"Well babies come from..." Naruto began. "Well when a women and a man love each other..."

There was a knock on the door and Naruto went to see who it was. Saved by the bell Naruto thought. Aiko seemed to forget about the question she asked as she focusing on her pancakes. At the door was Neji.

"Neji why are you here?" Naruto asked. 

"I just thought you should know about it," Neji began. "I over heard a conversation between Lord Hiashi and two elders. The clan doesn't want you and Hinata together or your child to live. Hiashi defended you and forbid bringing harm to your child, but I think you should be careful anyway."

"Thank you Neji," Naruto said. "I'll be on alert."

Neji left pleased that he had gotten to them in time. Naruto went inside and told Hinata. She was filled with fear and anger. How could here own clan say things like that. They decided to stay on alert. The day drew on as normal. Finally it was time for the farewell party. Everyone was there the Assassins, all the rookie teams and there ninja team leaders, the Hokage, and other ninja and friends Ezio knew. The party went on and everyone enjoyed themselves. In the end everyone said their good-byes and left.The only people left were Jiraiya, Leonardo, Hiashi, Tsunade, Naruto, Aiko, and Hinata.

"So will you come back?" Naruto asked.

"One day," Ezio said. "After all I need to see you kid when it's born and I'll need to show up for your wedding."

"I wish you the best of luck." Jiraiya said. "Stay safe."

"Good-bye everyone," Ezio said. "May we meet again soon."

Naruto watched him leave until he couldn't see him anymore. He said good-bye under his breathe and then went home with Hinata and Aiko.  He knew he would meet Ezio again, but how long it would be he couldn't say.

******************************************************************

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I thought you should all now there are only two more chapters for this book. I'll start the second book soon and I'm still working on my Naruto/Pokemon story. Next time on Naruto: The Orange Assassin, Naruto enjoys a date with Hinata!