I Love You Hinata!!!!!

Kakashi's plan had back fired. Even though Naruto and Hinata kissed they still didn't admit there love. Instead of helping the Kakashi just made this night awkward. Luckily Lord Third saved the night from becoming more awkward.

"Well now that the tricks are over," He said looking at Kakashi and Yamato who pretended to know nothing about what caused the mistletoe. "Let's continue the party by opening gifts."

"Yeah!" Everyone agreed.

The presents under the Christmas tree were handed out by the people who bought them. Naruto gave his gifts to Aiko, Ezio, Itachi, Sasuke, Gaara, Bee, then he went to give Hinata her gift, but something was wrong. It was gone! Hinata's gift wasn't under the tree.

"Naruto," Hinata said holding a box out to him. "Merry Christmas!"

Naruto took the box and looked away in shame. How could he take Hinata's present and not give her one?

"Hinata I had a gift for you," Naruto said. "But it's gone. I'm sorry about this."

"That's okay Naruto," Hinata said. "If it means that much to you then I can tell you what I want after the party and you can get me that."

"Sure Hinata," Naruto said. "I'll get you anything you want."

Naruto opened the box Hinata given him to reveal a red scarf. It looked to be home made. This must have taken hours to make.

"Did you make this?" Naruto asked.

"Yes," Hinata said proudly. "I thought that you could were it on mission so you don't ruin the scarf your mother gave you."

"Hinata..." Naruto said, but was interrupted by Ezio.

"Merry Christmas Naruto," Ezio said. "Here a gift from me, your Father, and your Mother."

Naruto opened the gift and pulled out a long white coat with red flames on the bottom. It look as if it had been fixed up recently.

"It was your Father's," Ezio said. "You can thank Leonardo for this. After the attack it was almost completely destroyed. Luckily Leonardo is good at fixing and making things."

"There looks like there were once letters on here." Naruto said looking at the back.

"It once read Fourth Hokage," Ezio said. "But sense your not the Fourth Hokage I had Leonardo get rid of them."

"I see," Naruto said putting it on. "Thank you Ezio."

Ezio hugged Naruto and went to hand out more gifts. Naruto looked for Hinata who was also giving gifts to people. The only other person who Naruto was able to talk to was Sasuke. He looked to be in shock.

"You all right?" Naruto asked.

"My parents just gave me my gift." Sasuke said.

"What did they give you?" Naruto asked.

"A baby sibling," Sasuke said. "My mother is pregnant!"

"Congrats man!" Naruto said. "Your going to be a big brother."

"I need a drink." Sasuke said.

"Your not happy?" Naruto asked.

"I am," Sasuke said. "But I'm scared to. What if I'm not a good brother?"

"You worry to much," Naruto said. "If I'm a good older brother to Aiko then you'll be fine. After all your better at everything."

"If only that were true." Sasuke said. "Come on lets go get a drink."

"Fine, but no eggnog." Naruto said looking at Gai, Lee, and Kankuro. "I don't want to end up like those drunk idiots."

****************************************************************