The Brotherhood of Assassins

The Chunin exams are getting closer and closer every second. Naruto spends most of his training and letting Itachi's mom take care of Aiko. Truth be told Naruto would rather take care of Aiko over training any day, but Ezio said he needs two Assassins in the final round of the exams. They had received those orders in a letter two days ago. Know Ezio was is back in the village, but he went strait for the Assassin's main base not even bothering to say hi to Aiko who has been waiting to see him for some time.

"Hey Naruto." Itachi said as he interrupted his training. "Ezio has called all of us to the den."

"What for?" Naruto asked.

"No clue," Itachi said. "But it could be something big."

Naruto did as he was told and left with Itachi. They stood on the fourth Hokaga's statue and spoke the pass word, "Nothing is true, Everything is permitted" and the door opened. Inside the den everyone was gathered in the meeting room. Of course there was Iruka, Zabuza, and Haku, bit there were also some new faces. There were four sand Shinobi, one cloud Shinobi, and a hidden leaf ninja with an eye patch. The one eyed man walked up to Naruto.

"Hello Naruto." The man said.

"I'm sorry," Naruto said. "Have we meet?"

"Maybe once or twice." Itachi said. "Shisui has been staying below the radar after Danzo, leader of the Anbu black ops, stole one of his eyes." 

"Why did he want your eyes?" Naruto asked.

"My Sharingan is special." Shisui said. "It has the ability to control someone's mind without them knowing. It works like a regular genjutsu, but it is impossible to break free unless someone on the outside of the genjutsu helps."  

"That is one powerful Sharingan." Naruto said.

"Yes," Shisui said. "But it only works one time then you have to wait a whole decade before it can be used again."

"Like I always say," Itachi began. "Every Jutsu has a weakness."

"Yes," Shisui agreed. "Now why don't you go introduce your self to the other Assassins. After all we're all a family so we should get to know each other."

Naruto agreed and went to introduce himself to the Sand ninja, but just as he began to approach them the room grew dark. The meeting room disappeared to reveal a new room similar to the place were Naruto and Kurama first meet only bigger. Naruto looked around to see he was standing on top of Kurama and a crossed from them was one of the sand ninja on top of some sand raccoon and the cloud ninja on top of some octopuses like creature with eight tails. The sand ninja had red hair and light green eyes. He had some type of sand gourd on his back and the Japanese word for love on his forehead. The cloud ninja had white hair and wore oval sunglasses.

"So you must be Naruto," The cloud ninja said. "We've been waiting for you fool, ya fool."

****************************************************************

"Were am I?" Naruto asked.

"This place is a meeting room for Tailed beasts and Jinchuriki." Kurama said. "No one else can come here."

"So these two are Jinchuriki?" Naruto asked. 

"Yes," The sand ninja said. "I'm Gaara of the sand. This is my partner Shukaku the one tails."

"I'm Killer Bee," The cloud ninja said. "And this is Gyuki the eight tailed Ox. Don't let those octopus tentacles fool ya."

"Well I'm Naruto Uzumaki." Naruto told them. "This is Kurama, the Nine tailed fox."