Chapter 2

"Hello, are you alright?!" I yelled, running in a retarded way towards him. What a stupid question Andrea, of course he's not alright.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" I shouted again. Huh, so maybe this is what Kylie felt like when I didn't answer, ugh.

The guy stood up, looked back at me, then started to run away from me.

Oh god, he probably thinks I'm a murderer or something.

I started to run as fast as I could. Man this guy is fast! I was catching up to him by now. "Get away from me, I'm fine on my own." he grunted, but fell again afterward. I stopped for a moment and burst out laughing, he fell just like those fainting goats on the Internet! Wait, seeing someone bleeding to death isn't supposed to be funny.

"You need help, and that's what I'm here for. Now stop being rude, and sorry for laughing I just remembered something." I said offering my hand.

He turned around, he's about the same age as I am. But I know I've seen him before since he looks so familiar. Wow he's hot. He has gorgeous golden/brown eyes and black hair.

"You remembered something funny while seeing me like this?" He asked suspiciously as he grabbed my hand.

"Yeah..." I was almost at the point where you can't hold back your laughter again, I'm horrible. "Now just keep pressing onto your injury, I'll treat it at my house." I can't take him to the hospital, it's too far away. He'll be dead by the time we get there.

I put his arm on my shoulders and we went back to the car. The walk was getting pretty uncomfortable moments after. "So, what's your name? I asked.

"Aren't you supposed to be asking what happened to me?" He said in a drowsy voice.

"You're right, what happened then?" I opened the door quickly and helped him sit on the passenger seat. He stayed silent for a moment.

"None of your business." he answered.

Is he serious? I went to the other side of the car and started the engine.

"But my name's Seth."

"Cool, I'm Andrea."

"I never asked for your name." He smirked.

Oh my god.

<><><><><><><><><><>

"Ugh, why did your car have to be so far away back there at the mountain road?" Seth complained. I had already treated his wounds, so there wasn't anything to worry about anymore. Not that I was worried or anything, especially not because I had to take his shirt off and see his... Sh*t I'm blushing just by remembering it.

"Shut up, that's because someone kept running away from me like a sissy. So of course you made the walk longer" I said rolling my eyes. "Besides, you're very heavy! You should be grateful I could make it whilst having you on me. Now tell me what happened." I demanded.

"Well you see, there was some crazy women stalking me while I was waltzing solely happily in the grass. She was following me you know, that's crazy sh*t." He added

"That's horrible." I said sympathetically. But then it hit me when I saw him snicker "Wait, I am NOT some crazy stalking women whatsoever!" I growled slapping his arm.

"Alright I'll be serious now, so stop!" He laughed so hard that he almost fell from my bed. I impulsively grabbed his chest aware of his wound. Then I realized I was on top of him. How did that happen?

"Hey, you're pretty cozy you know." he whispered into my ear. I jumped back in surprise. "You should try to sleep for now." I said avoiding his eyes.

"Hey Andrea..." He whispered.

"What?"

"You're blushing."

Author's Note -

Hey! Quick news... I'll upload the cast very soon and a picture of the main characters also.

Just so you know, the cast that I pick are the ones that I seem suitable for this story. It's fine if you don't agree with me (just saying). If that's the case, imagine them as someone else ^-^