Chapter 7

A/N - Thomas above (Drew Roy). Personally, I think he's cuter than Seth :p

He looks at me in concern as Thomas keeps doing his saving-my-life thing. The food finally pops out of my mouth (yes, ew) and he helps me back up; I thank him.

"Who's the guy?" Seth asks, glaring at Thomas.

I smile, "Meet Thomas, he's a friend of mine and also my kickboxing partner. Tom, this is Seth." They both nod and shake hands. Now they're both glaring at each other, is this some sort of glaring contest?

"Since when do you two do that kickboxing stuff? Seth asks.

"For about eight weeks or so. We paid for 24 sessions." I answer.

Rebecca decides to barge in and walks up to me, "Something wrong, Andrea? I thought I heard you choking, are you alright hun?" Her fake concern amazes me.

"No, I'm fine." I shrug, realizing that if I make a big deal about it she might start rumors about me not knowing how to 'chew' or 'swallow'. Yeah, she's an expert on swallowing I suppose.

Lindsey brings me a glass of water along with another waitress and apologizes. She also informs me that they won't charge me my meal because of the incident.

I thank them and excuse myself to pay Lady Honey for Tom's food at the counter. I return back to our table and see him devouring his plates (mine included), while Seth is back to his 'favor' duties with Rebecca. Her face is now red, she just might do him the oh-so mysterious favor.

I guess his concern was great while it lasted.

"Aww but I'm not finished Andy. Why did you pay?" Thomas pouts.

"Haha don't worry, you can finish your food. I'll wait for you outside, I just need some fresh air. "

He holds my hands, "Yay! Don't leave me here, you hear me? And I'll pay you back!" I nod and head outside.

It's quite breezy. I check the time on my phone and it's only 6 p.m, I lay against the brick walls and gaze at the sunset. I hear the front door open; expecting that it's Rebecca, I turn my head the opposite direction. Suddenly a hand reaches my shoulder, startling me.

"Relax, Andrea. It's me." Seth said it so softly that I almost squealed. That would've been utterly embarrassing.

I avert my eyes from his, "It's cool. Are you done with your duties back there?"

"Yep. What about you? Dumped him already?" He quirks an eyebrow.

"I'm waiting for him. Why is Rebecca still in there?"

"She got pissed I guess..." Well this is interesting.

"I never imagined her rejecting you." I blurt out.

"What are you talking about? I only asked her a favor. I thought she'd say yes, but I'm relieved she didn't slap me." He chuckled.

"With favors like those, no wonder you thought she would say yes. I just never thought you had those 'needs'." I say, folding my arms.

This earns me a hand of his on my jaw, flipping my face towards him, "Andrea, what the hell is on that dirty mind of yours?" Oh god, my face must be red by now.

I shake my head and he lets go. I start getting nervous as he stares into my eyes, "What kind of favor was it then? Of course I thought of something dirty, like, what else could she be possibly good at?" Sh*t I said that way too fast.

"Sweetheart, I kind of regretted getting you involved in our plan tomorrow, it might get dangerous. I wanted to know if she would do it instead of you." He paused for a moment. "She took it the wrong way. I didn't mention anything about you though, just to stay on the safe side."