Chapter 4

A/N - Seth and Reece on the top!

***

I turn around and see Seth, sitting on the bench, wincing. "Yeah man, an injury I had just opened up again. I'm fine though." He panted. I went up to him, I couldn't believe he fought in the state he was in.

"You are not fine." I said. "Why did you do something so reckless?"

"I heard a loud noise, went to check what was going on, then I saw that disgusting face." He grumbled.

"That's still not a very good reason to start a fight." I insisted.

"I have many f*cking good reasons to kill that bastard, sweetheart."

"Well now I'm more confused. You want me to treat that wound again?" I inquired. He just nodded in response.

<><><><><><><><><><>

"Bullsh*t." Seth growled.

"What?"

"I don't believe he's your ex. Hell, he could care less about seriously dating someone."

"I never said he took me seriously." I clarified. "And that's why he came, to clear things out." I said sarcastically.

"Oh."

Joshua pops his head into the kitchen "Yo Andy, what do I do with the dead body?" Crap, I forgot about Reece being here.

"But he's not even dead, Joshua!" I half yell.

"I could help with that, since I didn't have the chance to punch him tonight." He responds, cracking his knuckles.

"Of course not, you will not turn into a murderer." I said.

Seth had a smile plastered on his face. "Hey, we should tie him up naked at the Guinness Park instead." Joshua quickly agreed.

"That's just disgusting, just dump him somewhere before he wakes up." I scowled.

"I'll go check on him." Said Josh.

"Yeah bro." Seth nodded.

Huh, and to think that my brother wanted to smack Seth when he saw him in my bedroom moments ago.

"So are you done with him?" Seth questioned.

"Yeah..." I answered.

"Good, you don't need to know any more of him." He assured.

"And why is that?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I think it's best for you to not get more deeply involved with him. That's it." He shrugged.

Soon after, Joshua came back running to us. "He's gone."

"Too bad, I'll finish him some other day" Seth sighed.

"No, I think that was enough. Care to tell your backstory with Reece?" I inquired.

"Like I said, you don't need to know anything more about him. Us."

By him saying "us", that just got me into thinking dirty ideas.

"Yes, I do. Oh, you two weren't dating before were you? If that's it, don't worry no hard feelings here." I burst out laughing at his horrified face.

"Don't sh*t with me. This isn't some joke." He scowled. "We're rivals. And I'm the best one he has." He said pointing his thumb towards his chest. "Me and my friends just don't happen to get along with him and his gang." What?