Chapter 3

A/N - A pic of Andrea for this chapter.

:)

***

"So where are you going to sleep, With me? " Seth questioned.

"No thanks, but I'm guessing in Meg's room. She'll be back soon"

"A sister of yours then. Is she hot?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Don't be such a pedophile, she's only seven." I glared. I felt disgusted by just imagining him having the hots for my little sister.

"Just chill alright? I was just saying. I'm going to sleep, I'll leave tomorrow morning anyway..." he said lazily whilst turning to his side, I just shrugged; I closed the door and started to walk towards Meg's bedroom.

<><><><><><><><><><>

My older brother, Joshua had gotten back home earlier around 10 o'clock after work and after picking up my sister at her best friend's house. He was pissed when he first saw Seth sleeping in my bedroom, but didn't bother making a scene as I explained rapidly the turning of events that made me bring him home. He huffed and went to rest.

It was almost 1 a.m and I was still blankly staring at the ceiling. Again, my mind was in deep thought. I laid in bed beside my sister Meg, who was sound asleep. She had cuddled on my right arm. I just love her soft dark blonde hair, she got it from mom; me and my brother had dark hair, just like dad. I hope my parents come back home sometime soon.

Wow, I seriously need to stop thinking and just go to sleep. I closed my eyes gently as I started to drift off...

To my dismay, I heard a loud knock coming from the front door. I turned to check on Megan, sleeping undisturbed. Good. I stood up quietly and left the room reaching downstairs. Who could it be this late in the night? Could it be mom and dad? No, they have their keys with them.

Then the knocking turned into thuds. How can Joshua not hear that? HE should be the one on the lookout in this house. Whoever's out there must be angry. I scratched the idea of it being my parents.

"Andrea, open the damn door! We need to talk, NOW!" He yelled.

I gulped.

No, no no. He can't be here. My brother's going to kill him if he sees him! I rushed to open the door, only to see a very drunk Reece holding a big bottle of...something. I don't even know about drinks honestly.

With eyes wide open, I whispered "W-What are you doing here? You have to leave! If Joshua wakes up he'll--"

Reece grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me closer "I don't give a damn about your brother. Either you leave with me to talk things over, or I shout so he and I can pick up from last time." he smiled wickedly.

"Oh I'm not going anywhere." I hissed as I pulled back. "You don't need to shout, I'll make you leave myself."

"Darling, you'll never be happy with any man other than me." he slurred.

That's way off of what I just said.

Soon enough, I felt someone's booming steps behind me. Reece smirked "Took you long enough, assh*le"

<><><><><><><><><><>

"Andy, why is Josh yelling? Why is he calling Reece all of those names? And what's a faggot?" Megan asked me, hugging me tightly in fear. She had made herself to the living room when she saw Joshua threatening Reece to leave. I decided to take her back to her room, I just don't want those two to punch their brains out.

"Don't worry about a thing, Meg. Everything's okay. Reece just came to...bother me, but your big brother will take care of him. So try to go to sleep and forget about that word okay?" I whispered. I'm not one to lie to my sister easily, and I know she's too young, but hopefully one day my bad experiences with boys will help her to take a bit more care of herself and think more carefully.

"M-hm. So you don't love him anymore?" She raised her cute, crystal blue eyes to me.

I felt a stinging pain going through my guts upon hearing that. I started to tuck her into bed, thinking. Do I?

"I'd say yes...but I don't know if it's love or if I'm just used to being so close to him, if that makes sense."

"You'll figure it out, you just might find someone else." She said giving me a wide grin, pointing to my bedroom door across the hall. "Teehee! I saw a boy there a while ago."

"Oh no, I barely know the guy." I shivered. "Hey! that's enough of boy talk missy. You'll have plenty of time for that when you're older." I winked. "Sweet dreams."

"Goodnight." She giggled.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Where are the keys, where are the freakin' keys? Damn it!

I was freaking out when I left downstairs to see if Reece had already left. But instead I found out that the situation got alot worse than when I left with Megan.

They were out in the front yard beating the sh*t out of themselves. I need to stop them, now. Joshua's a complete idiot for locking the door. What was he thinking?

Maybe he was trying to protect you and your sister, I thought.

I can't find the spare keys anywhere. Not even the ones from the backyard door (which had the stupid key lock from the inside. It was also locked, I checked). Having elegant steel bars on the house windows wasn't helping at all.

I never noticed this place seemed more like a prison than a home, until now.

I hear objects shattering everywhere from outside. Mom's flower pots! Wait, I hated those. But who do you think will have to clean them up?

I scurry to the window and slide it open, but I can't see very clearly (thanks to the bars). The only thing I can see are two dark silhouettes, one on top of the other fiercely jabbing the other.

"S-STOP! Just stop!" I scream. I run to the door and start to bang it. (No pun intended)

"Are you listening to me, Joshua?! Open the door, please!" I hope I don't wake Megan up but this is too much.

Unexpectedly everything stops and gets silent for a brief moment. I can hear someone murmuring but can't understand what they're saying. Then the door unlocks. Joshua seems fine, not a single bruise or scratch on him. But Reece, he's lying on the floor, utterly knocked out with bruises and blood all around his nose and mouth.

"Thank goodness you're okay Josh, but did you have to be such an animal? You left him worse than last time.." I said amused.

"Woah I didn't do anything, but your friend there..." He trailed off. "He did one hell of a job! Yo dude, how are you doing back there?" He gestured towards the right side of the porch.