Chapter 8

A/N - Made a new cover.. t(-.-t)

I open the door cautiously and see a very attractive, fair structured man along with a 5 o'clock shadow; he's the kind of man that women would fall for easily based on his looks if they didn't know about his business life.

"Take a seat darling. So you were given a form, meaning that you didn't apply online. Don't be shy, I won't bite, yet."

What the f*ck? Women can even apply online?

I take a seat in the couch that is in front of his desk. His eyes roam my body and I mentally stab him multiple times with my imaginary pocketknife.

The interview went by really quick, with him asking for personal information (I also made up an address aside of my name that Seth gave me), my 'experience', the number of partners I've had, what special treatment I can offer to recurring customers. I fill in the short form, I have never lied so much in a time span of 10 minutes.

Mr. Royce tells me to come back in a week while he makes a decision on accepting me. I swiftly ask him to show me around before I leave, including the girls' rooms, in case I would apply for one. He nods and gestures me to the door, him following behind me.

Shit, he locked the door. Seth better have a plan for that later.

We exit the hallway and come to the huge room I passed through moments ago with Heather, the man tells me that this the lounge room, huh. Seth is sitting on a large sofa chatting with a young olive skinned girl with dyed caramel hair. He acknowledges me and whispers something in her ear. Soon after, I follow Mr. Royce to another hallway with a golden plate hovering above the ceiling reading, -Ladies' Rooms-.

~ Seth's POV ~

Andrea's keeping up with her part of the job as I see her enter the lounge with some dude. That guy can't possibly be the owner of the place! F*ck, well maybe he is.

I whisper into Farrah's ear, "I think it's time for us to head into a room."

We stand up and she whispers back, "Yes, master George."

That did not turn me on in the slightest.

I follow behind her and she comes to a stop at 'Room 1'. I take a quick glance at the large mahogany door we just passed by and ask her why it's different from the rest of the doors, she just answers saying that it's her master's office.

Bingo.

Ha, a man having his office just right next to the rooms where his workers do their 'job'. He's a perv. Definitely.

I turn to Farrah, "Do you mind if I take a shower first? I mean, I just got off from work. I don't want to be all sweaty while I'm with you, y'know."

"Oh of course not, the showers are on the other side of the building, take a left from the reception room. Second door on the right."

"Alright, wait for me here then."

"Anything for you, George." She purred.

I immediately jolt towards the office room after she closes the door behind me. I grab from my pocket a copy of the original key that Henry left before he died. Cheers to you, brother.

~ Andrea's POV ~

Mr. Royce and I exit, yet again, another hallway; the one containing a shower room, kitchen, dining room and that also leads to a small garden. We are now in the reception saying our goodbyes as Seth steps in with the same girl he had been with before.

Seth approaches to the receptionist, "I am really sorry I took this ladies' time, I only needed someone to talk to tonight." He offers some money to the woman behind the counter and she starts to give him his change. Great, they even charge for a quick 'chat'.