Chapter 2: Tris' POV

^^Song for the chapter; Give me something by Jarryd James

We walk hand in hand to the spot where we first kissed in the chasm. The thought makes me smile.
"What job are you picking?" Tobias asks me.
I realise I haven't really thought about it yet, being a 'stuff' and all meant that I had to work extra hard to pass initiation. Oh.... And trying to hide my Divergence. I am snapped out of my trance by Tobias laughing.
"What?" I ask him
"Your face was all puckered and scrunched up like you tasted something sour! It was really cute!"
I feel myself blushing when he says that. He has never said that I was cute or anything like that before.
"Do you mind me saying that?" Tobias asks me nervously. It's just me, why is he nervous?
"No, say it all you want" I reply
He lets out a sigh of realise. Why? I shrug it of and continue walking along the rocks.
We finally reach our rock, I sit next to Tobias. He picks me up and places me very unceremoniously on his lap. I chuckle, he makes picking me up look so easy.
He leans in and kisses me. This is the first time he has kissed me since before the banquet, and after I found out that I was first in initiation. SO HAPPY!!! I love him so damn much!! :) eventually I pull away.
"Is it your fear?" He asks with concern in his voice.
"No, just thinking about the question you asked earlier." I say
"Question...?" He asks
"Yeah, about the jobs. I think I will pick  'initiate instructer and tattoo artist'." I say.
"Oh" he says sounding disappointed "wait, what?"
"Do you mind?" I ask nervous.
"No, I am SO happy, but you don't have to do it for me!" He says
"I know, but I want to" I say
He smiles and kisses me again and he asks for an entrance and of course I accept. We sit and kiss for a couple more minutes then he pulls away.
"I love you" he says, "I love you too" I say, "I love you three" he says, "l love you.... Four?" I say. He just snickers and says "I love you six". " who taught you to count?" I ask laughing and with that we go back to our apartments.
------------------
A/N: in this book Al does not die as Tris forgives him, and the initiates do not pick their job so soon.
Should I start to ask questions or not?!
Bella xx 😍😊😉😎
Be brave