Chapter 13

Song for this chapter; scars by Tove Lo (the divergent series; Allegiant soundtrack)

Four's POV

Jessabell and I run out of the room, following Tris' footsteps.
We end up at the chasm and see Tris just standing there with her eyes closed. Then when I think she just needed a break I see her start to walk closer to the side without the railing.
I start running full speed to get to her with Jessabell close on my tail. When I am near enough to reach out to her she bends her legs and jumps. By then I am just standing there not doing anything to help. But then i see that Jessabell is lying over the edge of the bridge. "Four" she manages to speak out barely audible.
I run over and look over. She has Tris in a monkey grip holding onto Tris as if it's the last thing she would have left. I see Tris trying desperately to make Jessabell's grip loosen but failing.
I reach over the edge and pull Tris up and pull her straight into my chest.
"Four. Let me go!" She demands. I do.
"Just... Give me some time... Leave me alone for just 1 day. Please." She says tears dreaming down her face as she walks off. I just stand there shocked that my little Tris would ever do that. End her life at just 17. I can't bring myself to think about that.
I just grab Jessabell's arm and drag her toward my apartment.
When we get there I point to the couch and go to the kitchen to get us a glass of water each. I walk back in and put the water down on the coffee table.
I sit next to her.
"So... How long have you known that Tris was your sister?" I ask
"I found out on the day of the aptitude tests. When I got home I told my mum how I was Divergent and she said she needed to talk to me. She told me that I had a sister named Beatrice Prior and she was Natalie and Andrew Prior's daughter"
She replies.
"So who are your parents?" I ask completely confused.
"Evelyn Johnson and Andrew Prior."

A/N 359 words!

Sick as shit right now...

21 days till Allegiant

Bella xx