Chapter 14

^^Song for this chapter; No sense by justin Beiber

Tobias' POV

"how is that possible?" I ask
"Well... When two people love each other very much they" she starts but I interrupt her.
"I know how babies are made" I say
"I mean how. You have Tris' dad and my mum. That means Tris and I are... We can't be dating... We share some of the same genes. This can't be happening."
I say feeling shattered on the inside.
"Oh my gosh! I didn't know that! So I am now both yours and Tris' younger sister. I can't believe this. I knew I was just a mistake." She sobs.
Right now as much as I want to hate her I just can't. I pull her to my chest and she nuzzles her head into now with tears streaming off of her read face onto my shirt.
"Hey. Hey. It's okay. I know this is confronting for you too. I just found out that my girlfriend is my half sister. I found out that I had a younger sister who was 16 years old I didn't even know about her." I tried to say sympathetically. Main word being emphasised in that is 'tried'. I just feel like crap now. Why does life always push me down just after I stood up. It doesn't make any sense.
"There is a knock at my door. I stand to go answer it. I see Tris standing there tears in her eyes and a tear stained face.
"I have to tell you something Tobias..." She says
"So do I" I say

Tris POV

"So do I" he says
"Ok you first" he adds
"Tobias..."

WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE IS GONNA SAY??

Give credit above to my Justin Bieber Fourtris Photo edit