Chapter 5

^^Song for this chapter; The Scientist by Coldplay

I am walking to the chasm to the date I set up for Tris and I. I stop when I hear a bloodcurdling screen... It sounds the same as my Tris! It is my Tris!
"FOUR!!" I hear
"HELP!!" She screams
I follow the screams and once I round a corner I see Tris backed up against the wall and Marcus pressing a gun against her head.
"Marcus, of course!" I mutter to my self
"What was that son?" Marcus asks
"Why are you here?!" I yell
"Why to get my revenge on you. You betrayed me, I will never forgive you!"
"Why take it out on her?!"
"Because, she is your weak spot and I will go to extreme measures to hurt you!" Marcus says
Then I feel a sharp pain in my right arm! He shot me! His own son. He is a low lying man. I hate him! I hear another gun shot and see Tris screaming but I can not hear, it is muffled like I am submerged in water. She falls to the ground, Marcus runs of then 3 guards come running around the corner.
"Take her to the Erudite hospital, NOW!! She was shot in the abdomen, she needs help" I say, and with that they pick her up, we find Max and ask if we can use his car as train is not an option right now, we get into the car. While we are driving I have Tris' head in my lap and her feet in another guards lap. We arrive and they take us into separate rooms, I lie down on the bed and everything goes black...