A slumber party and a jealous clown

~Le time skip to 6:00pm brought to you by my mums friend going through my drawing book ;-; help~

(Y/n) sat in her room while her mum was (out with friends/doing night shift) and wouldn't come back until the next day most likely so she simply gazed out the window at the world around her. Granted she was hungry but let's face it, who can be bothered with getting up and actually cooking dinner am I right? So she sat with her arms resting on the window still and her eyes staring in thought and wonder at the world around.

It was at that moment [(y/n) realised she fucked up XD.....I'm sorry] that two firm yet gentle arms found themselves wrapped around (y/n) waist. Jumping at the sudden contact the figure had ahold of (y/n) in a way so that their face was buried in her back and she couldn't exactly move freely, all she could see were fluffy white shoulder pads.

Just as (y/n) went to yell or scream at the person he chuckled slightly and let go of her, it was Jason and he was...laughing? At her?

"Your face was priceless (y/n)!" The toy maker gasped out holding his stomach.

The girl grumbled while blushing and looked away "it wasn't even that funny" she whined.

The man just chuckled again. "So what would you like to do?" He inquired, curious of her sleepover plans but she just shrugged.

"I dunno...movie marathon maybe?" She said looking a little uncertain but still liked her idea. And apparently so did the toy maker because his face lit up with the idea of sitting down watching movies all night.

"That sounds fantastic!" He exclaimed standing up and reaching a hand down to (y/n) to help her up. Without a seconds hesitation (y/n) took his hand as he swept her into his arms and carried her to the lounge-room like a child. Without struggling (y/n) just sat in his arms with a thick blush across her face.

Jason then placed (y/n) on the couch gently and wandered over to the movies and looked through them until he came across {your favourite movie/show} and held it up. "What about this? {nickname}" he said looking over his fluffy shoulder at (y/n). Still blushing she sat up on the couch while nodding, (y/n) crossed her legs and leaned on the arm of the couch as Jason put the movie on. Taking the remote in his hand Jason walked over to the couch and sat beside her and after pressing play casually wrapped his arm around (y/n)'s shoulders to put the remote on the arm of the chair and left it resting around her.

Toward the end of the movie (y/n) began to drift, her eyes becoming heavy and vision blurring. Jason's mouth twitched into a smile as her weight slowly pressed into him and her breathing became deep and relaxed. With a quite chuckle Jason gently lay (y/n) on the couch, turned the movie and TV off, left to get a blanket then after taking his jacket, waist coat and boots off Jason roles over to (y/n) and wrapped the blanket around the two of them as his hands wrapped themselves around her waist. Moaning slightly (y/n) rolled over and cuddled into Jason's chest burying her face into his shirt for extra warmth.

Jason chuckled at her action and closed his eyes and placed a kiss on her forehead  then rests his head atop of hers, breathing in her sent while slowly falling into his own slumber.

....

~POV change to still a current Unknown~

I watched (y/n) all day, my anger boiling over while I was forced to watch as Jason made his move on MY prize. Gritting my teeth I teleported to my carnival and took some of my frustration out on my newest friend for life, God he was loud but it was almost therapeutic considering I couldn't lay a claw on that toy maker for the time being...so instead I think I'll play by his rules, winning her over now my be difficult but it shouldn't be a problem.

(Y/n) will be mine.

[a/n- hey guys, sorry it's such a short chapter I've been drifting lately and I haven't been able to sleep properly and my family has been frustrating me but I'll try to keep updating as much as possible and thank you all SO much for over 100 views already it means a lot guys.]