Wait now I have a clown sleeping over

The monochrome carny grinned "depends what are you prepared to do?" He looked her up and down. Shaking her head and blushing slightly (y/n) gave him a flat look.

"Nothing perverted L.J geez" she said rolling her eyes. Pausing slightly she'd just realised how familiar it felt to call him that, it just seemed right. Then shook her head as Jack gave her a weird look. "Sorry I...zoned out...do you want to go to the lounge room since mother is not going to be home for the week?" Jack only frowned in response for a moment.

"Why is your mother not going to be home?" He asked almost sounding concerned. She only thought for a moment before sighing.

"Since I was little my mum used to leave for maybe a couple days to maybe a few weeks because of work." She said as though it was the most casual thing ever. L.J gave her a concerned look but nodded solemnly.

"So....wanna watch a movie?" (Y/n) asked trying to lighten the mood again. L.J smiled and thought of the possible options before the smile changed to a grin.

"Sure, if I can pick the movie". If this were an anime L.J would have the perverted cat face planted on to him at the moment whilst (y/n) just nodded, 'I mean how bad could it be, he's a silly clown for goodness sake' she thought to herself.

Sitting on the couch and turning on the TV (y/n) observed L.J as he scanned the movie titles before turning the TV over to AV (or HDMI etc). A sly smirk placed itself on laughing jacks lips as he put the disc in and he sat beside the younger female. [almost everyone is younger than him XD] The TV screen slowly played through the warning screen and brought up the main menu and options. (Y/n)'s eyes slowly widened at the movie title. It was a movie she'd only seen once when she was still in grade eight at school...the title of the movie was 'Unborn' and it scared her so much that she hadn't used a mirror in roughly a month. She gave L.J a slightly concerned look to which he just gave her a reassuring smile and played the film.

About half way through the horror film (y/n)'s eye lids begin to slowly drop. L.J noticing this casually yawned and wrapped an arm around her, gently holding her and pulling her into his lap so she could fall asleep. Shaking slightly due to fear and paranoia from the movie Jack gently and reassuring rubbed the girls arm and stroked her hair (not in a creepy way) until she fell asleep. Jack extended his arm and turned the movie and television off before retracting it and wrapping it around (y/n)'s waist.

Being careful of his nose he gently kissed the girls forehead whispering an almost silent good night and placed his head a top of hers before falling asleep as well, the small black mouse with red eyes hidden in the corner of the room.

~ Jason's POV ~

"Hmmm, perhaps we should plan a small...field trip for tomorrow. What do you say Mr. Glutton?" I asked turning my head away from the screens to glance at my serpentine friend as he nodded quickly, stuffed animal parts falling from his mouth. I chuckled and turned back to the screen and scowled at the clown.

[a/n: I'm so sorry it's so short T^T I will hopefully make a longer chapter next time. And thanks everyone again for all the reads! We've made it to 6 thousand now hurray! And thanks everyone for supporting me as I've been writing this you're all such a great audience to write for and I will try to update more for you guys, until then please bare with me high school is a drag >.>]