Where'd you get that knife from?

[a/n- first off, for any of you Dan and Phil fans out there, I got this today and I am SO freaking happy!
...moving on, I want to thank every single one of you for reading this, we have officially gotten this book to over a thousand reads! I am SO freaking happy just asdffghkllajhgbskjvdlfkg ljzsrbflkzsrgbuizslrilzerubgb....I'm sorry I couldn't even operate there hahah. And sorry for not updating lately I had writers block ;-; but here you go it's finally here, chapter ten! So get reading and stop listening to me ramble on XD]

Y/n) hesitated a moment before the perfect game came to mind. The knife game, she was fast and skilled at it, in school she always practised with a pencil but she was sure she'd win. Putting her hands on her hips confidently (y/n) looked Jack dead in the eye with a smirk playing on her lips.

"How about the knife game?" (Y/n) asked him sounding confident. Jack seemed hesitant, he looked her up and down seeing if she was serious, I mean you could lose a finger in this game but she seemed as confident as ever.

"If you insist" he said with a sigh and pulled a knife out of no where, the blade about as long as (y/n) hand. He led her to another big top with a wooden table and several chairs scattered around the area. He pulled up a seat and stabbed the knife into the table so it stayed upright and waited for her to sit down.

(Y/n) sat down across from Jack and took the knife first. "The rules are simple..." she began "take the knife and do this pattern each time" she showed him the pattern between her fingers. "We have five minutes, you're not allowed to stop and it's automatically a fail if you cut or stab yourself, we will be playing the winner is the one that does the most rounds on their hand, ok?" She asked leaning forward on the table.

Laughing Jack only nodded to her challenge and prepared himself for his turn as he watched her pick up the knife and put her (phone/watch/iPod/whatever) on the table to time and slid it over to Jack. "Press play when your ready" she said holding the knife above the gap just below her thumb. As soon as he hit play (y/n) began, she went so fast it was terrifying and it took every part of Jack's being to not reach out and take the blade from her. He watched intently as the blade went between each finger then back to the start to do it again and again and again. Then the timer went off and she froze just above a finger she would have stabbed accidentally if the alarm didn't go off. Laughing Jack shook his head and held his hand for the knife and gave her the timer. As soon as (y/n) hit play L.J slipped slightly with the small knife and almost cut him self, a couple attempts later he dropped the knife accidentally and another time he cut the side of his 'claw' and stopped, glaring at the small amount of black liquid coming out of the wound.

"Yes I win!" (Y/n) said grinning as she stood up but paused for a moment as another image came to mind. It was her when she was younger, WAY younger, as in she looked about 5 years old. She was sat on the floor across from a red head when she stood up grinning ear to ear "yes I win!" She screamed happily and jumped up and down a little as a soft voice spoke up "well played (nick name) but I want a rematch!~" the voice said childishly and flailing his arms. "Fine but only one..." (y/n) said but her voice cut out just before she said the other persons name and she faded into nothing and the image went away.

(Y/n) frowned slightly at the memory and shook her head then noticed Jack still giving her an odd look. "You ok there (y/n)?" He questioned waving a claw in front of her face to get her attention.

She shook her head and look at him "ah...yeah sorry I've just been having these flash backs lately" (y/n) said rubbing her temple a little. He only raised a brow in confusion before nodding as if he just realised what she meant.

"Yeah ok....anyway I suppose I have to set you and Jason free now don't I?" Jack asked not really wanting to let her go after he finally got back to her after the siblings.....incident. (Y/n) only nodded and looked around for where Jason might be.