wait, there's another whack job that wants to be my friend?!

[a/n- he guys sorry, I've been having writers black lately but hey guess what :3 that picture was actually taken by me, I'm holding the replica Jack-in-a-box I have of L.J's I feel so happy X3 anyway what are you waiting from? Continue reading!]

(Y/n) tossed around a little in her sleep, before she rolled over expecting more couch only to come face to...floor with the ground. (Y/n) groaned sitting up and rubbing her nose, she frowned at the blanket that fell with her, she didn't get this blanket out. Then she remembered last night and blushed, she'd fallen asleep beside Jason, paranoia ran through her, she quickly stood up and looked down at herself making sure she was wearing all her clothes and sighed in relief, she was fine and wearing all of the clothes she fell asleep in.

Frowning (y/n) looked around the room to find Jason but couldn't see him anywhere, deciding he must have gone back to his toy factory (y/n) decided to try the small blue door in her siblings bedroom but.....it was locked? Why? Her brows knitted together as she left the room and entered her own room. Upon entering (y/n) found the small wooden Jack-in-a-box that she had been given the same day she bought BonBon. Taking the small box in her hands (y/n) studied its appearance and found small letters carved in, squinting slightly so she could read the worn letters she read aloud the words.

"...laughing Jack in a box?" (Y/n) said raising a brow. 'The heck?' She thought to herself.

(Y/n) heard of a jack-in-a-box, I mean who hasn't but the question is 'what the heck is a laughing Jack-in-a-box?' Figuring the only way she'd find out was if she turned the small hand crank (y/n) began to do exactly that. Wrapping her fingers around the handle she began to turn the small crank as the tune pop! Goes the weasel began to play although it was slightly off beat but she didn't mind, it was (y/n) favourite nursery rhyme after all. Just before the climax the small lid flung open but nothing was inside it. With a heavy sigh (y/n) closed the lid and put it back in its place on the shelf.

"No wonder I got it for free...but it is kinda cute" (y/n) smiled as she bent down to the boxes hight on the shelf.

"Heheheheheheh~" A deep laugh began to ricochet off the walls from every direction. (Y/n) quickly spun around, glancing around the room looking for wear it started trying to hid the fear in her voice.

"Hello? Is-is anyone there?" (Y/n) called out only to receive the deep, dark chuckle again.

Beginning to back up out of fear (y/n) took retreating steps trying to scan the room in front of her only to back up into something firm yet soft. Stopping where she stood (y/n) breathing stopped as she felt what ever her back was touching was moving slightly as if it were....breathing? Jumping away from the thing and quickly turning to face it, her hands up ready to fight (y/n) wasn't ready for what she saw. A roughly 7ft maybe 8 since he was slouching clown stood in front of her smiling. He wore black shoes, black and white socks, black pants with white pinstripes the went down just below his knees, a black belt and suspenders, bandages wrapped around his stomach with a grey shirt that covered his chest, a frilly thing around his neck like the kinda thing Shakespeare or something would wear [i don't have a clue what they're called -_-' ], black and white feathered shoulder pads, black and white stripped sleeves, bandaged wrists and palms with...long black claws? Back to his face, the skin on his neck and face was white, he had matted black hair down to his shoulders, black lips and jagged teeth like a shark, a black and white swirly cone nose and his eyes, what the? They were black rimmed, he had an ordinary pupil but his Iris...id expect blue, maybe brown or black like most of him but they were white, like his skin or a fresh piece of paper, they seemed to see straight through everything, it sent a chill down (y/n) spine.

Fighting to keep her voice steady (y/n) confronted the clown. "Who are you?" She demanded.

The clown only seemed to grin at first until he raised a brow tilting his head to the side, "why, I'm laughing Jack! I'm here to be your not so imaginary best friend for life (y/n)!" He proclaimed, his voice was raspy as if he hadn't spoken in years, it sounded like it hurt but he had the biggest grin on his face that it seemed to be the most natural thing so (y/n) pushed it to the back of her mind. As fear kicked in since he knew her name.

"H-how do you know my name?" She questioned taking a retreating step toward the door.

"Your name?" Laughing Jack questioned cocking his head "why wouldn't I know it? I know everything about you! After all, we are best friends!" He said laughing.

(Y/n) raised a brow, 'man he was called laughing Jack for a reason' she thought to herself, she wasn't yet ready to trust this clown.

"How do I know I can trust you?" She inquired frowning at him a little, trying to see some form of trust worthiness from the clown.

Faking hurt, laughing Jack put his hand over his heart. "Do you mean you don't trust me?" He said pretending to wipe away a tear. "I'm hurt (y/n) I really am" he said trying to hold back a chuckle, be fore he snapped his fingers as if he'd had a brilliant idea. "Oh! I know! How about you and I go to my carnival for the day and once the day is over you can decide wether or not you trust me" he said clapping a little in excitement.

See that she wasn't getting out of this (y/n) just laughed a little at the clowns actions and nodded. "Ok laughing Jack I accept your offer" she said walking back over to him.

Laughing Jack grinned and wrapped an arms around her waist pulling her into him as black smoke began to engulf them he whispered into her ear "call me L.J" he said in a husky voice. Blushing (y/n) closed her eyes from the smoke and once LJs arm had left her side, she opened them only to see a slightly run down but still amazing carnival around them and not a soul in sight, he mouth hung agape.

"All of this is yours?!" She said in awe.

Laughing Jack chuckled at her reaction and nodded crossing his arms. "indeed it is, sorry it's a little run down but I have a couple rules while we are here.." She only nodded for him to continue "...you are to not go inside the big top under any circumstances and no cheating in any of our games~" (y/n) nodded agreeing to his rules but shuddered slightly at the way he had said 'games'. So (y/n) began to wonder around and this is where the fun really began for a certain monochrome clown.

~POV change to Jason cause we all love him :3~

"Damn it, where the hell am I?! All I can see is darkness, just continuous shade of black...wait no I remember I was with (y/n) on the couch, I sensed something was wrong so I got up and the last thing I remember was a back being pulled over my head. But who would? Oh hell no! The clowns got (y/n), if she slips up even once he might kill her, I need to find a way out. NOW."