Jason (ending)

[a/n- we've finally made it to the end guys. I know, I know, I'm sorry but all good things must come to an end. Although, if there are any other fanfics you want me to write I can take requests into consideration.

P.S thank you so, so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed reading it ^-^
Have a good life Plushies!]

As you arrived 'home' you were met with some very odd looks and even odder looking creatures. You didn't mind however, smiling you waved in greeting to the beings of the mansion and made your way to Slendermans with Jack and Jason on either side of you. As the doors opened Slenderman looked up and almost seemed to smile at (y/n), giving her a nod in greeting he spoke.

"So the time has come, you've finally decided to join the family? And which boy have you chosen as your partner in crime?" He almost seemed to hold back a chuckle at the end of his sentence.

Both boys stared at her intently hoping to be the one that was chosen. Giving Jack a small hug Jason's eyes flickered green but before anything else could happen she let go of the clown and held Jason's hand. "I choose Jason," she looks to Jack, "thank you for everything Jack but," she looks up at Jason. "Jason is the one I choose." Looking disappointed and scowling a little the carny was about to speak up when Jason's eyes began glowing and Slendermans static began to grow louder. Silencing any action he was to take Jack shook his head and gave (y/n) the most polite smile he could at the time before making his exit. Jason comfortingly rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb letting her know that it was okay and he'll be fine. Smiling at each other slender chuckled and told them they may do as they please for now and get used to living together.

~Le timeskip to a week later brought to you by me not working in class again XD ~

(Y/n) had been living with Jason for a week now. They shared a room but Jason often wasn't there either doing his job or making toys and often playing with his new friends. Sitting quietly on the bed laying on her stomach and legs swinging (y/n) lay reading a book and waiting for the toy maker she loved to come home. Feeling pressure on the bed she turned, sitting up and was met with the happy face of the toy making gentleman.

"Hello darling, sorry I came home late I was...busy." He chuckled a little leaning down, placing his lips atop of hers, a hand sitting softly on her hip and the other on the bed behind her as he leaned into the kiss. Licking her bottom lip for entrance, too embarrassed and slow to move (y/n) didn't move immediately quickly growing impatient Jason squeezed her hip making her Yelp which gave him the moment he needed to slip his tongue in, searching every part of his newly claimed territory before parting. Giving her a small smirk he took a seat on the bed beside her. "So, would you like to watch a movie before bed sweetheart?"

Flashing a pleased smile (y/n) gave him a smile with still red cheeks. "Yeah, I'd love to." Chuckling a little Jason bent down and swept her up bridal style and carried her to the loungeroom where he lay her on the couch and put on (fav movie). "Aw, Jason you remembered." She smiled earning a chuckle from him.

"Of course I did dear, I'd never forget." He practically purrs out as he slips onto the couch with (y/n) propping her in front of him, an arm around her waist holding her to him with his head atop of hers watching the film with her.

Roughly an hour through the film (y/n) had passed out, curled up to Jason and snoring softly. Mumbling in her sleep (y/n) managed to whisper a quiet "I love you Jason." With a pleased smile and soft eyes he placed a chaste kiss on her forehead and paused the film falling asleep himself.