you cheeeeeeeaaaaaatttteeed~

(Y/n) breathing hitched in her throat, she couldn't comprehend what she was seeing...it was Jason. He'd been tied down, his ankles, wrists and neck bound seemingly too tight with rope, the wounds weren't bleeding but the skin was bright pink and tender clear signs he'd been struggling. A small potato sack was onto of his head moving slightly with his uneven breaths. But before (y/n) could run over and help him she heard chuckling just outside the entrance of the big top....laughing Jack was coming. Quickly remembering how to move she darted out under the side flap and snuck around some rides quietly and carefully, she'll get Jason back when this games over.

Quickly running down a side show alley (y/n) jumped in one of the creepy stalls and hid there but one thing she forgot to do, the first and most important rule of hide and seek....

She forgot to cover her tracks.

~POV change to Jack~
[a/n- bet you didn't see that coming huh? :3]

I chuckled, I'll give (y/n) a little more time after all, I have a certain toy maker to check on. I opened the flaps at the front of the big top walking in, the smile plastered to my face slowly fell as I approached Jason, there were footsteps, they went from one of the side flaps to over to the torture bed, roughly a meter behind it. Sighing a little frustrated I chuckled. "Oh (y/n), you cheated, will this happen every time we play?" I heard Jason shift as I said her name.

"Leave her alone you bastard" he said, his voice a little strained which caused me to laugh a little more.

"Oh don't worry Jason you won't have to worry about her for too long" I said brushing my claws along his chest as I walked past, the ends of my fingers tore through the material of his waist coat and jacket like paper gently cutting the skin open as well, putting fresh blood on the already blood stained torture bed. I chuckled as I left after hearing a groan of pain emit from Jason's throat.

~POV change to Jason cause I felt like doing a couple of these this chapter~

I growled after the clown had left. My hands going black and nails growing longer and my skin rotting, eyes going bright green, I began to cut through the ropes on my wrists using my sharp nails, as soon as I had cut through them I started the one on my neck holding the potato sack, then to my ankles. I quickly stood up as my complexion returned to normal. "Don't worry (y/n) I'll find you and get you out of here alive." I said as I snuck out of the big top to look for her, I hope I get to her before that clown does. Just as I say that, the speakers go off.

~POV change back to 3rd person narrating this story...in other words me :3~

(Y/n) had hidden well under the bench but all laughing Jack had to do was follow her footprints, hearing his chuckling she quickly snuck out the back of the stall so it appears she just disappeared and ran around the place in all different ways so her footprints weren't so easy to follow then headed toward the Ferris wheel. As the ride continued to move (y/n) quickly jumped into one of the carts and curled up as small as she could where the feet are meant to go so she couldn't be seen or fall out.

Relaxing a little bit she popped up her head to see the view from the top and looked around the enormous carnival and grinned when she saw L.J far off in the distance with a small frown on his face as he followed one of her many footprint trails. Laughing a little (y/n) decided to check how long of the game was left, only 20 minutes shed oils do this, she had to do this. Popping her head up after a while she looked around only to here a slight screech from the carnivals speakers then an all too familiar chuckle echoed through the now quiet carnival.

"Oh (y/n)~ I'll admit I'm surprised you made it this far, only five minutes left. Well played although you've always been better than most at these kind of games although...." His voice goes a little quieter and darker. "I'm sorry to say you cheated (y/n), I thought I could trust you" he said in a sarcastic voice, "although granted the temptation of going in the big top would have been pretty strong for anyone, I'm still surprised you left Jason there, now even to a clown like me that's cold (y/n)." He said trying to suppress any laughter in his throat. "But I'm afraid this means I win.." The mike went off as well as the speakers as his voice appeared just above (y/n) head, he was sitting on top of the cart. "Hey there kiddo" he grinned.

(Y/n) squeaked slightly, but froze up eyes staring blankly as his upside down head looking at her smiling and what he just said brought another image to mind. The image was a little fuzzy but she could tell it was her laying under and bed as if trying to hide then a blurry face popped up hanging from on top of the bed, the rest of the figure clearly laying on the bed and they only said three words, but the voice was different from the one she just heard. "Hey there kiddo!~" A smile graced (y/n) features as if it were a fond memory but she didn't understand why, shaking her head and meeting the clowns gaze she narrowed her eyes and bit her lip.

"How about a rematch" (y/n) said as confidently as she could as the Ferris wheel stopped with her cart at the bottom so she could get out. Hopping out of the cart LJ stood up and hopped off the roof of the cart and shook his head.

"That's not how it works (y/n)~" he said chuckling a little.

She thought a moment before stating "if I win you let Jason and I go, if you win I'll stay here and never try to escape..." She bit her lip. "I'll even let you do as you please to me, and we'll play all the time" (y/n) tried to say confidently looking him in the eye.

A smile began to form on laughing jacks lips at her can do attitude. "What's the game?" He said crossing his arms with a grin plastered on his face.

[a/n- to be continued, cause by now you guys are probably hating me XD heheh]