Answers and apologies...

First; our results for the fandom votes. The result for the name of this fan base will be...*drumroll*...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Plushies!

Second; I will be answering the questions I was asked in the previous chapter.
Q. @Trolling_Jack asked 'where did you get my jack-in-a-box?'
A. The world is a confusing place...nah I'm just kidding XD eBay is a beautiful place to by beautiful things.

Q. @NekoChan9588 asked 'what gave you the idea for the story?'
A. Uh, well, I guess I was and am having trouble choosing a favourite so I thought, hey if anyone out there is having the same issue they might enjoy this! So I just started writing what ever came to mind and what I thought would be interesting scenarios.

Q. @MidnaHyrule asked 'how do I think of great ideas for your story?'
A. I uh, watch a lot of shows, read a lot of stories and have a very...odd brain but I think I can thank my friend ShadowsApocalypse for roleplaying with me and giving me good ideas as well.

Q. @glubwave01 asked two questions, 'do LJ or Jason have feelings for the reader, if so what kind?' And 'do you cosplay?'
A. Without spoiling anything, they have a...certain level of feelings for (y/n), and yes I do cosplay...I'm not very good at it though and all of my cosplays aren't finished.

Q. @enderpopgirl asked 'do you get inspiration reading or watching something?' And 'do you watch anime?'
A. To both, yes, yes I do.

Q. @xbabycat asked 'they will end all together to the reader will have preference for one?' And 'you will do lemons?'
A. No spoilers, you'll see eventually :3 and I might do lemons eventually. More than likely near the end.

Third; I would like to say sorry once more for not updating, I'm working on it I swear, it will be updated soon and thank you guys all for the reads and voted and comments, you're all amazing!