Final authors note

Hey guys, long time no see. Well, actually that doesn't count for those of you that are new does it? Anyway, hello everyone and welcome back. Or rather, hey! I'm back!

For those of you that don't like authors notes, stick around, it'll be worth it!

As you may have read I'm only hear one last time to address some final things. Yes, this book is complete and I will mark it as such shortly, but first I wanted to thank all of you guys for the last time here!

The story has reached well over 70 thousand reads guys! And I have reached well over 200 followers! You're all so amazing! But hey, enough about my achievements made through you, here's what you've been waiting for.

Now, I have seen many comments asking me to write fanfics of many different creepypastas and after a lot of debate over which one I would write I realised, I don't have to choose. Once I reached such a decision I figured, welp I better go tell everyone that hey they should check it out and write any requests that they have in the comment section so I can give them what they want. So what are you waiting for guys? Drown me in your comments and help me write, I'll write anything of any creepypasta and a reader, from fluff to smut I'm willing to fulfil your requests.

So goodbye for the last time and thank you for all your support on this story but it's time to begin a new. See you guys at the new one-shot book!