What actually happened

[a/n- first, I want to apologise because this is going to be my last update for a little while. I promise I'll do my best to keep writing when I can ok? Oh and wish me luck ok guys? I'll be going to 'The Amazing Tour Is Not On Fire in 23 days! It's going to be amazing! X3
But here's an update, I hope you enjoy. And if anyone wants to check out another awesome Laughing Jack X reader please check out bluecat17 story A Little Laughter Left In Me... It's brilliant so far and I personally love it. So if you're willing to check it out, please go do that.
Anyway, may the chapter commence]

Jason had to restrain himself from hugging (y/n), holding her in his arms to prove she was ok. Jack on the other hand didn't even attempt to compose himself. He flung himself over her, arms wrapping around her more than once, they wrapped around her like snakes, all the while he spurted out questions about how and why she was ok. His blabbering was cut off however by a cranky Jason pulling him off of her by his collar. All the while Candy Pop watched the scene unfold quietly chuckling to himself.

"Compose yourself Jack! We need to discuss the events with (y/n) in order to figure out what happened." Jason said, eyes glowing a slight green in aggravation.

Jack stood up straight, just a little taller than Jason, glaring at him in response. "You are just as much a suspect as anyone." He growled, crossing his arms and looking Jason up and down suspiciously.

Jason looked appalled. "Why in Gods name would I EVER hurt or kidnap (y/n)? I've done nothing of the sort, unlike you clown!" His eyes becoming half green, he faced Jack now, returning Jacks glare with the anger of his own glare.

Jack balled up his fists, drawing his right arm back without Jason seeing, he was about to swing when Candy Pop decided he's seen these two fight enough for the day. Whilst (y/n) sat awkwardly on the couch trying to figure out how to separate them Candy Pop grabbed her. He raised her up to her feet and picked her up by her shoulders while she stood still and surprised like a tin soldier. He dropped her right in between the boys, Jack on her left and Jason on her right. Candy Pop cleared his throat. "Don't you think we should hear it from the horses mouth, so to speak?" He smiled at the boys. They looked between (y/n) and Candy half surprised before slowly backing away and nodding slowly.

~Le time skip 2 minutes into the future, now that everyone's seated in the lounge room and calm brought to you by me losing feeling in my butt from sitting on the floor typing for too long~

Jack and Jason sat on each end of the couch, almost mirroring each other as they leant against the arm rest of the chair looking at (y/n) stood in front of them, pacing in thought, trying to find the best words to describe what happened to her. Candy Pop sat in between the boys on the couch with a cheerful grin on his face as he stared at (y/n) intently.

With a heavy sigh (y/n) explained what happened after they left to clean up. She explained how she had only just sat down on the couch when a wet cloth was placed over her mouth, more than probably chloroform, which knocked her out. When she woke up however...

~Le flash back roughly 3 hours brought to you by me updating because it's the first weekend since school went back, I owe you guys another chapter~

(Y/n) woke up on something soft, she slowly opened her eyes looking around the room she currently resided within. "Wha-where am I?" She questioned herself aloud, frowning, she stood listening to what seemed to be a bean bag shifting beneath her weight. As she got up she heard bells jingling behind her almost covering up the footsteps of the owner that was seemingly running toward her. Just as she was about to turn around and see who was running at her a large hand placed itself atop her head from behind. Pressing a small amount of weight against her the figure from behind her frog jumped over her while she was standing, only using one hand, barely pushing down on her head. She stared at the figure before her in awe for two reasons, one, the seemingly effortless jump and two, this was...Candy Pop? The Creepypasta?

Candy Pop took a bow. "Thank you, for coming my dear." He gave (y/n) a welcoming grin, "it's good to have some company, especially from an older audience, it is such a rarity for me after all." He chuckled taking a step closer to her shocked figure. "What's wrong?" He tilted his head, causing the bells to jingle, his face uncomfortably close.

After a small pause (y/n) found her words. "W-why did you kidnap me?" She said, keeping her voice almost completely level.

This question only made Candy Pop sigh. "Straight to the point I see?" He stood straight again, quirking a eyebrow at her. "Well~ " he said drawing out the 'L' in the word. "I saw you playing with Jason and Jack and I wanted to play too." He grinned childishly, his sharp teeth showing.

(Y/n) was more than surprised by this, he kidnapped her, chloroformed her, just so they could play together?!...these creeps are seriously weird. She simply shrugged it off, it was going to take too long to understand how his mind worked. She gave Candy a smile and nodded, "ok we can play, but only for a little otherwise Jack and Jason will get angry with me." She laughed a touch awkwardly.

Candy Pop chuckled, "not to worry (y/n), they'll be angry with me not you, besides one thing I wanted to do was finish the prank war with my own master prank. That is why I kidnapped you and left a note in the lounge room, when the boys find it, which they would have by now, they'll go looking and if they're smart, they'll come to me and I'll take them back to your house where you will have been the whole time ok?" He smirked leaning into (y/n)'s face again, making sure she agreed.

Upon understanding the situation (y/n) couldn't help but laugh, she nodded in agreement. From there the pair seemed to play various card games and a couple games of hide and seek. When they were playing a round of 'black jack' there was a loud knock on the door. Candy Pop grinned, snapping his fingers the cards disappeared back to their proper places. He gave (y/n) a look that said 'good luck' before snapping his fingers and she arrived back at her home. With a small amount of shock etched onto her face, she just decided to sit down and watch TV, it was a common thing for her after all and would not raise suspicion from the boys.

~Le time back to present time I guess brought to you by me eating ice cream, it tastes great!~

Jack and Jason originally looked quite surprised but now that (y/n) finished explaining they both just glared at Candy Pop, the intent to kill hidden somewhere behind their eyes. Candy still sat in between them clapping enthusiastically, he wiped an imaginary tear away from his eye. "The part where we played games was definitely my favourite part." He grinned, slowly ceasing to clap.

(Y/n) sheepishly looked at the boys and gave them a closed eye grin. "I'm sorry guys, but!" She raised one hand, the fourth finger extended into the air for emphasis, "you gotta admit we both had you!" She giggled, and Candy sprang up from his seat wrapping an arm around her shoulders like they were best buddy's.

"I have a proposition to make it up to you two, (y/n)'s mum isn't coming home until the day after tomorrow, so why don't we all have a group sleep over tonight?" Candy Pop grinned. The boys looked between each other for a moment before shrugging to one another. They both seemed to share a look before smirking at Candy Pop.

"Ok, I'm happy to do that, the three of us will sleep out here so there isn't a crowded bedroom for (y/n) to struggle sleeping in." Jason said ever so casually. Jack nodded along to the idea. (Y/n) simply nodded in consent to the propositions.

~Le time skip to that night, when everyone's laying in bed brought to you by me listening to wonderland(nightcore) on loop~

(Y/n) lay asleep in her comfy bed while the three boys lay on a double mattress in the loungeroom with a blanket that didn't cover their tall figures properly. Jason and Jack lay on there sides on opposite sides of the mattress, annoyed expressions on both of their faces. They were unable to successfully get back at Candy Pop for his prank. Candy lay in the middle of them on his back, staring up at the ceiling and swaying side to side he began to quietly sing. "You two and (y/n) sitting in a tree, wanting to start k-i-s-s-i-n-g. First comes love, then comes marriage then comes (y/n) with a baby carriage~" he sang cheerfully. Both of the other boys eyebrows twitched, quickly turning to Candy Pop they whisper shouted in unison.

"Shut up!"