Beautiful Sight 19

Don't worry this isn't the last chapter! But the last chapter is coming soon... sadly! ): maybe one more chpater or possible two rare chance at three more left. But sorry people really I am! But I do have another book I am writing if you want more to read. It has to do with a coma, and a boy, and his past life in the dream during the coma, and surviving the bad people after the end of the world and such. It's call "The False Truth" So if you want more to read go ahead and check that out. Once again i'm sorry!):

As always sign on dear readers!

Emily POV

We reached my mothers house. The house was made of white stones, possible marble. Green vines, ran up and down, the structure, giving it a vintage feeling. Two bushes grew on either side of the door, in the middle of the two story house.

"This is my house." My mother said. "It's beautiful!" I stated. She smiled, at me warmly. "I'm glad you like it!" She said. She walked to the door, and we all followed. Unlocking the door, she held open the brown, wood door for us. I was the first to walk in.

The carpet inside, was cream, and elegant furniture stood gracefully. The ceiling wa high, and a crystal chandelier, hung peacefully above. Two white staircases running on each side of the room came to a meet, at the top. I figured the rooms, were on the second flour, which was visible from below. The first story, had a redwood dining table between the staircases. Five chairs were lined among the table.

I walked past the table, letting my fingers, run across the wood, as I walked. I looked right. A full and large kitchen, with black stone countertops faced me. An island was in the middle of the kitchen, same stone as the rest of the countertops, rested upon it.

Looking to my left, I saw a living room. Black couches, were set up in the form of an "L". A flat screen TV was hanging on the wall. While a redwood coffe table, was in the middle it all.

The paintings from famous artists, completed the place, leaving me in aww.

I turned back to my mother, stunned. "This is your place?" I asked her. She smiled, and blushed. "Yes this is my place." Jonathon, and Alyssa seemed just as wowed, as myself. "Well?" My mother asked. "Well what?" I asked back. "Would you like to see your rooms?" She asked. " I also have a guest room, your boyfriend can stay in."

I blushed, a scarlet red, filling my cheeks. "He's not my boyfriend." I laughed. I saw a flash of hurt fill Jonathons eyes, before he replaced it with amusement. "Oh." My mother said. "My mistake. Well the bedrooms, are upstairs. Emily yours is to the far left. Your friends is to the far right. I will show Alyssa her room." She said walking upstairs. Me and Jonathon followed after her. I went up the stairs, and opened the door to my room.

The walls were white, and the carpet was black. A black bed was in the middle, facing the door. A black headboard, was against the wall. Carvings and patterns were in the headboard.

Beatiful.

Thin white material hung around the bed, cascading downt he the floor. I smiled, feeling like a princess. The small breeze coming from the open window, blew the material, slightly.

Looking around more I found another redwood item. A larger wardrobe, was placed to the right of my bed, next to the window. I went and looked at the open window, blocked by the black curtains. I opened the curtains, and realised it wasn't a window at all. I walked out onto the balcony, into the fresh breeze. The railing was white marble, matching the house. It had designs in it like the headboard. As I took in the view, I realised the only view for miles, was long praire grass. Nothing more. No houses, not many trees, a dirt road. Total privacy.

I walked back inside. I noticed a black door. I walked to it, and opened it up. Inside was white floors, and white walls, like the rest of the house. The room was three quarters, as big as my room. Which is huge considering the size of the room.

Two sinks, that looked more like fountains, lay upon a red marble, counter. As I walked further into the bathroom. I saw a bath, that could fit about five people... laying down!

My jaw was about to hit the floor.

My jaw did hit the floor at the next sight. A shower, with red marble like the counter, was to the right. It didn't have a glass door, or anything, but the marble lowered, into the shower. Preventing the water from getting out. A long window, ran along the wall, letting in pure daylight.

I walked out of my room, and into the hallway. Jonathon met me in the hallway.

"This place is insane!" He signed, freaking out. We both had huge grins on our faces. "I know right! The bathrooms, are insane too! I can't belive my mom lives here!" I signed back.

We made out way to Alyssa's room.

"I can't wait to catch up with you." I said. My mom turned around, facing me. "Neither can I. We have so much to talk about." She said.

I walked in and sat next to Alyssa. Jonathon sat next to me. His shoulder brushed mine slightly, leaving tingles, that spread through my body. I let my hand fall to the floor, and touch his hand. Slowly our fingers entwined, leaving me happy, and satisfied.