Epilogue

SO heres the epilogue for the book! Once again it's not entirely about Jonathon and Emily but it's still good! Yes it will be shorter than a normal chapter, but it's still something!

Let me say it one more time!!! As always sign on dear readers. <3

Emily sat in the hospital, with Jonathon right by her side. It had been seven years, and the two had been married, for three.

Jonathon clutched Emily's hands, practically in tears. Emily lay in the hospital bed, crying as well. Both had smiled on there faces. Emily was full of such joy, and such wonder, curiosity. She couldn't wait to find out the gender of their baby! Jonathon just as anxious to know, traced slow patterns on her hand.

The doctor finally returned to the room. She squirted some clear gel, onto Emily's large stomach. The gel was warm, and thick across her stomach. Emily's mom was also in the room, with Alyssa, sat next to her.

The doctor, turned on the screen, and began spreading the gel on Emily's stomach. Te black and white popped up on the screen. Emily searched the screen, as well as Jonathon, trying to find the baby. The screen soon revealed a head, with to fist balled up. They could also make out the left leg.

"That's your baby." The doctor said, her head, turning to them. Emily smiled, feeling more tears run down her face. Jonathon wiped away her tears, with his own falling down. He clutched her hand, smiling happily. The two could hear their mom, squealing in the background.

The pressure of the plastic tool, pressing on Emily's stomach made the baby kick. Emily laughed, more tears welling up.

"Would you like to know the gender of your baby?" The doctor asked. Emily nodded, and said yes. Jonathon nodded as well. "You are having a baby boy." She said smiling. Jonathon hugged Emily, lightly. Emily wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him back.

The doctor soon cleaned off the gel, from Emily's stomach. Jonathon helped her up. He kissed her on the forehead, and knelt down. He rolled up Emily's shirt, and gave her stomach a small kiss.

Emily looked down at her stomach. "We love you my baby boy." She whispered. Alyssa stood up from her chair, and walked over to Emily. "So I guess i'm gonna be an auntie now." She said, smiling. "Yup. you're gonna be a good one." Emily replied. Jonathon stood back up, and hugged Emily.

He had been taking speech therapy the last few years. He told Emily he wanted to be able to talk to his son.

"We finally get to b-be a family." He whispered, in Emily's ear. She smiled, and nodded.

Terran POV

I walked into Mr.Tanners house. I had finally been moved out of the other foster home. My case worker Rachel, told me I was gonna be adopted, by a man. She told me he didn't have wife, she died from getting into a crash, while intoxicated. But he still wanted a daughter.

I walked inside. Mr. Tanner greeted, me with a hug. I hugged him back, and smiled, happy. I was finally being adopted. Normally people only adopt the younger children, not a twelve year old girl. He let go of me and showed me to my room.

I reached my room, and gaped. The walls were painted so beautifully. A sunset was on one side, while the night sky shown on the other. I smiled and walked inside, further.

"I do hope you like it." He said. "I love it! Thank you so much!" I said. "Well your welcome. But i didn't paint it. One of my foster children did." He said, chuckling. "Well it looks great." I replied. "Terran, I want you to know, you are very welcome here. It's safe, and I won't let anyone hurt you." He said. I nodded my head, taking in his steady words.

"Thanks you."