Chapter 1

Okay so here's my story..

It all started when I was about 6 years old, I could see ghosts of dead people, they looked very scary, they were covered with blood, bruises, cuts.. and any horrible thing you can imagine, it was so hard for me as I was only 6, I always just cried and pointed to the direction where the ghosts were standing. 

And of course my parents thought I was crazy they took me to many therapists, I couldn't explain what I was seeing, I just pointed towards their direction as usual. I didn't know they were ghosts. I thought everyone could see them too. But later when I grew up I realized it was only me who could see them.

I tried to deal with it and keep on living my life, but it was really hard to do so. But I managed to find a job, live and have a boyfriend.

One day my phone rang it was my boyfriend, I answered

"Hi baby."

"H..Hannah..h.." I could hear him say out of breath, I got worried. 

"What's wrong baby, are you okay?" 

 "Hannah...help...me...please..." He said.

"What's wrong? where are you??"

"Hannah..h.... pleasseeee" 

"Tell me where are you!!"

"HANNAHHH"

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU,JOE?" I shouted! 

"HANNAH HELP ME HE'S TRYING TO KILL MEE" 

 "WHO JOE? WHO??" I screamed. 

"..Okay..I think...he's gone now..." He said breathing heavily after a long time.

"Who was it Joe, and where are you??"

"Baby, I'm at our pla..." Then I heard him scream "AHHHHHH" and then nothing.

"JOEEEE" I screamed on top of my lungs.

"What happened to you Joe where are you.." I said begging and crying.

"Oh my God, Joe, please answer me, if this is some kind of a  joke then it's not funny.. Joe, please"

Then I heard a click.

"JOOEEEE" I screamed out loud..