Chapter 11

I stayed on bed for God knows how long, my body on the bed, my legs hanging to touch the floor, and staring at the ceiling.

I don't know what happened to me! I don't know how and why did I say all that.

I can't believe that all what I said was inside of me.

Poor boy, I screamed at him and let out my anger in his face like it was his fault!

Don't get me wrong, he was so annoying and he was getting on my nerves, but he didn't deserve all what I said to him, specially the 'I can see freaking Ghosts like you" part.

I mean he has enough to suffer from, being a Ghost and stuff I don't know, but I know I really went too far this time.

I don't think he'll ever show up again, ever!

And what he said to me..

Man, it touched my heart! It affected me! What he said was so soft, kind and sweet.

Ugh! I need to stop thinking!!

Didn't I say that I'm not even going to think about what happened! So why am I thinking now!!

STOP THINKING HANNAH!! STOP THINKING!!

They should invent anti-thinking brains! GOD!

I went to the bathroom to take a shower, I don't know why but I felt like it.

After the shower I went to the kitchen and had breakfast. I need to do something useful today..

I think I'll go to get my car from 'our place'..

I mean the 'crime scene'?

I sound like a detective now,

but I should give that place another name, since there's no more 'Our' aka 'Us' aka 'Joe & I' anymore...

Hmm.. What should I call it?

'The place of the two crimes'..? No, that's too long..

'The Graveyard' yeah, I like that one.. cause two crimes happened in it without me knowing.

So, where were we?..

Oh yeah, getting my car.

I got dressed and went out, I took a taxi and went there.

I got in,

Damn, I missed this place specially in the morning,

In the morning it looked so calm and peaceful, hideous of what happens in it, I mean if you look at it, you'll find it hard to believe that two crimes happened here and two murderers were here and two dead bodies were here..

I took a look at the tree house.

*Flash back*

We finally finished building the tree house,

"Took a long time but it's worth it, ha?" Joe said to me.

"I can't believe we've finished building it already!" I said.

"WE!" He asked teasingly.

"Duh, I was your motive!" I said.

"But you must admit.."

"Yeah yeah, you did most of the work" I said rolling my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Oh come here" he jumped on me and I fell on the ground and he started tickling me!

"Joeee..stopp..."

"Never!"

"S...stoo....oop....pp" I screamed but he didn't stop.

"Not until you say 'Joe is hot and I'm all his" He said mocking my voice.

"Neverr!!" I said.

"Then you have to suffer tickling to death!!" He said sounding like Voldemort.

"Joeee!!"

"Say it!"

"No!!"

"Say it.."

"S..t..oopppp"

"I said nope, until you say it"

"Okay..okay.....fine..." I said out of breath, he stopped tickling me and looked at me raising his eyebrows waiting for me to say it!

"Ughh.. I Hate you Joe!!"

"You know you don't"

"I do.."

"No, you love me"

"Whatever!"

"Say itt!"

"Okay, JoeIsHotAndI'mAllHis!"

"Say it properly!"

"Fine.."

"GO AHEAD!"

"Joe.. is.."

"Yes?"

"hot.."

"and?"

"and.."

"AND?"

"Ugh..and I'm all his, ha I said it, happy now!"

"Not yet.." He shook his head.

"Wha-" i was about to protest when he pulled me up grabbed my waist towards him and started kissing me, I smiled and kissed him back with so much passion, it was like the best kiss I've ever had..

*End of flash back*

Memories started to flash in my mind, I started crying.

a lot!

I climbed the ladder to the tree house and opened the door, I got in and took a breath,

Yeah, the same smell, the same old, nice, refreshing smell,

For a second I pictured our kids playing here.

How great would that be.. or have been..

I started crying, Damn it! I've never been so fragile like this!

I kept crying,

I looked around me, I saw the photo album, yeah, we put a photo album here so that our kids would see the photos every time they are here and ask us about them.

I smiled, wiped my tears, stood up and got out of the tree house.

I went down and walked towards the house itself,

I opened the door and took a breath.. well it wasn't the same smell, I'm going to assume that one of the crimes happened here, maybe?

I can't even enter the house with this thought!

My heart is hurting a lot..

Why did you have to die Joe?...

I closed the door and turned around.

That's it, I'm never getting in here again, ever, I can't, I just can't.