Chapter 8

We arrived at my house after a long walk.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with me?" Kevin asked.

"Yes Kevin, for the millionth time, don't worry" I chuckled. He's so cute when he's worried.

"I know, but I have to make sure that you won't commit suicide or something" he said defending himself.

"Shut it! I'd never do that!" I said hitting his forehead slightly.

"OUCH!" He said.

"Its not like it actually hurts!"

"Well it did!"

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes laughing.

"Okay then, see ya"

"Bye, Kevin" I said, he waved goodbye and left.

Bye, Kev. 

I opened the door, entered the house, took off my shoes, threw my bag, got upstairs, shut my phone, and entered the bathroom.

I opened the water in the bathtub, added the bubble bath to it and watched the water flowing and filling to the top.

I stripped and stepped in the bathtub, I rested my head on the wall of the bathtub as I kept thinking.

-Why was I so unlucky?! Why did the person who was the sunshine of my life die? and Kill a guy!? What in the world have I done to deserve all this?!

Am I a devil ?!..

Nah I don't think so..

But the thought of Joe being no longer alive was aching my heart, so much.

Should I try to forget that he killed a guy, since he's dead now?

Yeah,

I think I'll just try to forget.

Like I said, I'm used to sadness.

I should Just forget.

Just forget..

Just forget..

Just forget..

Just forget..

Just forg-

"Ahhhh" I screamed in fear when I saw the 'funeral ghost' staring at me.

How long has he been here?! How long have I been here? What is he doing in my bathroom?!!

"GET OUT!" I ordered him.