Chapter 2

I decided to go to him.

I slipped my phone in my pocket and ran quickly to my car and drove to 'our place'.

It was a house me and Joe used to go to when we were young.

We built a tree house in it and we used to hide in it from anything we were afraid of, we promised not to ever go to that place alone, without each other.

We also dreamed about getting married in it and letting our children play in the tree house..

Memories started to flash in my mind, I started crying.

Then I arrived at our place, I ran quickly to look for Joe, I went every where but I couldn't find him.

I ran to the backyard, I found something or someone lying on the ground, I could guess he was Joe, I ran very quickly.

"JOE...JOE..." I screamed as I threw myself on the ground beside him, I found a bloody mark on his face, it looked like some letter or some symbol, I couldn't know what it was but I could care less for that moment, I shook Joe to wake him up 

"JOE... WAKE UP... JUST WAKE UP JOEE....PLEASE..." I cried, he had a terrified look on his face I could tell that he was

Dead,

Yes dead.

I put my head over his chest, I could hear no heartbeats. I cried, I screamed, I hugged him tightly, I kissed him.

"Oh my God, Joe, please don't leave me, I can't live without you, you are my everything, I have no one but you, please Joe wake up.. please.." I begged.

But who was I kidding he'd never wake up and I know it.

I couldn't help but cry, I slept beside him hugging him tightly that was all I could do beside crying..