Pluto x Seme!Male reader(lime and fluff)

(click on the '>' to see the pic, the first thingie is a video thingie....yup)

Just to make things clear, Pluto didn't get shot and didn't die....I WILL NOT LET MY SWEET PLUTO DIE LIKE THAT!!!! *awkward cough* anyways...enjoy~

You where one of the two head Phantomhive butlers, along with Sebastian of course. Sebastian was your younger brother, when he made the contract with that brat, you where nice enough to join his little contract and help him. He of course needed all the help he could get, because of all the other clumsy servants ruing everything, and the brat's constant need for sweets. 

But you and your brother are very different, well in looks, fetishes and character traits. You had (H/c) (H/l) hair with (E/c) eyes while he had black, medium-short hair, with dark red eyes, you had fetishes for dogs and wolves while he had it for cat's and other feline's. You are much kinder and gentler than him but where far more easily angered, Sebastian was more cruel, calm and collected.

Speaking of dogs, Pluto was your favorite~ Oh how you loved to play with him, cuddle and snuggling with him. Letting your fingers go through his fur/hair(kinda depends if he is in human form or dog form), gosh what was he adorable~. Luckily for you everyone was gone for the holiday, so you could cuddle with Pluto a whole day now~ and not worry about that brat or the other clumsy servants.

You sighed happily 'Oh i'm going to enjoy my holiday.~'  You thought as you walked into the back-garden with Pluto's favorite snack, you whistled "Plu-Plu~!! Come here boy, come on~!!! I have your favorite snacks ~!!!! Inukko~!!!" as you said that, you heard a loud crash and Pluto's frantic panting and running. You chuckled as you saw Pluto running to you, on his all fours with a big bright smile. You smiled gently at Pluto and opened your arms wide open, Pluto saw this and ran even faster to you, soon tackling you on the ground and licking your face. You chuckled and started to pet Pluto gently "Hey there boy~ Did you miss me~?" Pluto nuzzled in your neck and whined a little bit, hugging you tightly.

"Aawwhhh~ Did you miss me that much? ~" You said, as your lips where brushing his ear slightly, Pluto nodded and shiver slightly, when he felt your hot breath against his ear. You smirked and started to slowly move your hand down, massaging his thigh slightly. Pluto Moaned a little in response, and started to blush brightly, you had a shit eating grin on your face, as you slowly moved down to his neck and started to kiss and suck gently. Just when things where getting heated you abruptly stopped and grinned innocently, making the hell hound glare at you.

You chuckled and ruffled his hair, "Sorry Plu-Plu~ but I don't feel like doing 'it' outside.~" Pluto whined and started to tuck at you butler jacked(oh yeah forgot to tell you, Pluto and you are already a couple. And Pluto can say a few words). But he soon gave up and sighed, nuzzling his face in your neck "A-alright...." Pluto said disappointingly. 

You sighed, you didn't like it when your lover was sad, so you quickly picked him up bridal style, making him squeak 'manly'. You chuckled and started to carry him inside 'Oh this is going to be fun' you thought and liked your lips sexily, letting your eyes turn fuchsia for a second. Pluto saw this and grinned like a maniac, quickly kissing your neck and jaw line.

*(Lime will start now) little time skip: (M/n) bedroom door*

You kicked open your bedroom door with such force that the whole Phantomhive manor shooked, Pluto jumped slightly in your hold but quickly grinned, he knew what was going to happen next~. You soon kicked the door closed and pushed Pluto on the bed gently, you then started to ravish his neck and collarbone, making Pluto moan uncontrollably "(M-m/n)~ Nnngghh~". You smirked and started to move your head to his face, licking his lips, he quickly fallowed your tongue desperately, making you smirk and move your head back, so he couldn't kiss you. He whined and gave you the puppy dog eyes, he knew you couldn't resist those eyes....god dammit.

You sighed and gave in, quickly smashing your lips together and pushing your tongue inside his mouth, making him moan happily and tangle his hands in your hair. You groaned slightly when he tucked your hair, you in return sucked on his tongue and nibbled slightly on it. He moaned lewdly, as some drool leaked out his mouth and dripped from his chin. You chuckled and stopped making out, licked up the drool from his chin, you then licked your lips, satisfied at the hungry look Pluto was giving at you.  You smirked and slowly started to strip yourself from your jacket and shirt, giving him a lust filled look.

Your eyes where glowing fuchsia, licking his chest all the way down to his V-line, slowly moving your head down at Pluto's member. But before you could do anything else your bedroom door was slammed open by Sebastian. Who gave a blank look at the both of you, but there was some mischief in his eyes "Oh? Did I just ruin the moment?~" Sebastian said giving his trait mark grin at us, You glared at him. An angry vein appeared on your head "YOU BASTARD!!!!!!" You then threw the nightstand at him, he of course dodges it with ease and gave you a questioning brow. 

You sighed, and pinched the bridge of your nose to calm down "Why are you here? Weren't you supposed to be on the Holiday with young master and the servants?" Sebastian blinks and chuckles, making you raise an eyebrow in question 'What is that damn bastard laughing about?'. "Yes but you see, young master wanted me to quickly get something important of him. That he of course forgot to take with him on the trip.~" you blinked "And why did you bombard in my room like a stripper, when you clearly needed to get something out of the young masters room." Sebastian smirked and ignored your insult. "I just wanted to ruin the moment.~" he said grinning mischievously before quickly closing the door running away, laughing like an maniac. A few seconds passed, when the new received information finally processed in your mind, You quickly jumped out of the bed and slammed your door open, chasing your younger brother "COME HERE YOU BASTARD!!!!!! I'LL SEND YOU STRAIGHT BACK TO HELL, YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!!"--

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ciel was still  impatiently waiting for Sebastian too come back, and Pluto was sulking in the corner of (M/n)'s room, because he couldn't get fucked by his lover.

END!!!!! or is it ;D *cough* there maybe will be a lemon for poor plu-plu *cough*