UF! Grillby x Male reader

*nervously twiddles fingers* I'VE CRAWLED INTO A DARK HOLE AND I CANT COME BACK!!!! UNDERTALE SIN IS SO GOOD!!!! DON'T JUDGE ME TOO HARD!!!! AJKDHSFHOZJGOHOUZB---

I can already feel people cringe.....SORRY!!!

Oh before I forget, there is this really good UF! Grillby theme on soundcloud just look up: On fire Underfell Grillby theme by Mitzu

Oh before I forget, there is this really good UF! Grillby theme on soundcloud just look up: On fire Underfell Grillby theme by Mitzu. It's really catchy ^^~(sorry the song isn't on youtube sadly ;-;)

Lets begin dearies~

(I got my info on wiki of UF grillby and on tumblr so if I got some stuff wrong.....don't get too mad.....also I don't really understand all these different AU's, don't get me wrong the are interesting as fuck....but most of the time I can't really fallow...and that's bcs I look at the smut and not at the story line XD i'm complete trash....*goes in emo corner*

But I do know Uf! is more violent/harsher AU sssoo yeah.....)

*warning* cursing.....bcs I like to curse and this is UF! ssoooo......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Pov thing*

You shivered as another cold gust of wind went through your thick coat, you groaned 'No matter how many layers I put on.....THE FUCKING WIND STILL COMES THROUGH!!! WTF?!!' you screamed in your head. You pouted and covered your face with your (F/c) scarf 'I want to go back to the hotlands.....I'm freezing my balls off over here.' you thought in agony.

Soon 3 blurs ran past you, making you freeze. One of them started to scream "HUMAN WE WILL CATCH YOU. NYEHEHEHE!!!*" "Boss are you ok?..--" "JUST GET THEM YOU PIECE OFF TRASH!!!" you sighed as you heard the skeleton brothers start bickering at each other "Another normal day in Snowdin." you said tiredly to yourself. Soon you started walking again, arriving at the little town and made your way to Grillby's, not before nodding at the other grumpy town folk. Who also decided to crash at Grillby's, they nodded back in respect.

You were a respected monster/human-like monster(A/N:you can choose boo), you've have showed them what you were worth. No one dared to mess with you.

You walked up to Grillby's bar with an aura of dominance, you soon sat down in one of the stools close to where Grillby cleans/polishes his beer glasses. You sighed in content as Grillby's warmth unfroze your frozen fingers/claws/etc , Grillby chuckled and leaned over to you "Hello (M/n)~ Nice seeing you here~. The usual sweet cheeks?~" Grillby said. He obviously tried to flirt with you, but you decided to ignore it and grumpily nodded, still trying to warm your frozen body.

He chuckled again and moved back "I see the weather wasn't nice to you~ This one is on the house, for your troubles.~" he purrs as he moved forward again, putting his hand under your chin. You growled at him "Back off, you perverted flame-ball." you did enjoy the warmth that was radiating off him, plus he was a pretty cool guy, but he was to close for your comfort.