Kageyama Shigeo(Mob) x Senpai male reader

Eyyyy~ how ya'll doing?

Gud? that's great! If your not doing fine, then i'm sorry to hear that, hope your day/night gets better ^^

Now anyways.....JUST FINISHED WATCHING MOB PSYCHO!!!!! HOLY SHIT MOB IS ADORABLE!!!! IT SUCKS THERE IS ALMOST NO MALE READER INSERTS OF HIM!!

Well this is where I come in ;D ~♥ 

Vanilla-chan at your service, delivering sin for your daily needs~♥

.

.

.

*tries to stifle laughter*

Just enjoy~♥

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"....o.....b...."

"...ob...."

".....mob..."

"Mob...."

"Mob--"

"MOB GOD DAMMIT, SNAP OUT OF IT!!"

The said male, jumped in his seat, frantically looking around with a panicked look "W-wha?!" he said as he looked at the former president of the telepathy club, she- along with the rest of the former members looked at him weirdly. The former president raised her brow at him "Are you sick or something? You have this weird flushed face, while staring of into space...." she said as she took a bite of her snack.

Mob blinked a couple of times, before slowly turning bright red. Tome chocked on her snack, making one of the other members smack her back, some yelling "Pres!! Are you ok?!" she just kept coughing, wheezing a few words in between, mainly saying how she's 'Fine'...(obviously not but k)...

When she finally recovered, she looked at Mob seriously "Do you have a crush on someone?!" she yelled pointing her finger at him, making the male flinch in his seat "U-uuhh....." she looked at him with a smirk.

She started to rub her chin, as a glint could be seen in her eyes "Is it one of your senpai's?~" she said laughing weirdly, Mob started to blush and panicky wave his arms around, trying to explain himself. He started to sweat nervously "I-i-it's not what you think!!" her grin became more eerie "Oh~Is it Tsubome-senpai?~" Mob started to wave his hands in a 'calm down' motion "N-no!" Mob said as he started to look away, scratching his cheek "....well not anymore...B-BUT--" too late, Tome heard his mumbling.

She tilted her head back and laughed obnoxiously, making everyone sweat drop and Mob panic harder. She started to list every female senpai she knew, Mob always saying no and shaking his head rapidly. She soon leaned on the table, looking Mob dead in his eyes "Is it me?" "OH GOD NO!!!" she then slumped back in her seat "You don't need to be so mean about it..." she mumbled, pouting.