(human)Mordecai and Rigby x Seme Male reader

Old A/N from 2015: I was bored so I made this.....didn't really watch the regular show, so the characters may be OOC but that's fine :P I did research and watched the first few episode's so I hope i'm not THAT OOC with the characters :P Hope you still enjoy ^^~

A/n: Your the boss of Benson....idk that Benson even has a boss but just roll with it......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm fucked!!! I'm so fucked!!!" Benson yelled and he was cleaning the house, lightning fast may I ad, he was sweating like crazy and had a scared look on his face. Rigby and Mordecai who where playing video games behind the tv, looked at Benson weirdly. "Whoa Benson, dude, chill out. What's wrong?" asked Mordecai as he was sipping his soda. Benson suddenly  was in front of Mordecai and shacked him like crazy "DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!!! MY BOSS IS GOING TO CHECK ON US!!! HE IS GOING TO FIRE US ALL!!! WHERE DOOMED I TELL YOU!!! DOOMED!!!" Benson yelled as he went in a fetal position in front of them, mumbling that 'We are so doomed!' over and over again.

Rigby and Mordecai looked at each other nervously, they heard the story's of their boss's boss. His boss from what they heard, is that he was a very tall man, with (H/c) hair and with sharp (E/c) eyes that could stare into your soul(not the good kind of way). And that he  was a VERY strict person that doesn't like to be messed with. He could be kind but took his job very seriously, so of course Benson is now panicking that everything must be in order.....and he is now in a fetal position.....great

Rigby and Mordecai were soon panicking too, Rigby started to shake Mordecai "WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!??!! You heard Benson!!! If we don't do something we are fucked!!" Rigby soon after he yelled that,  started to hyper ventilate. Mordecai was dizzy from all the shaking, so it took him some time to reply. But when he was about to finally reply to Rigby, they hear the door bell ring, and they all froze. 

Benson quickly got up and went to the window, looking through the blinds, he squeaked and turned around with a panicked look on his face "He's here!!!" He whisper shouted, and then they heard the door bell again. They all huddled together, ignoring the frantic ringing of the bell as they started to whisper "So what's the plan Benson?" Rigby said shaking where he stood, Benson pinched his nose trying to calm down, he then suddenly snapped his finger "Okay....I have something! You gu--" Benson couldn't finish his sentence as the door was suddenly kicked open.

"Sorry to just storm in.....but It was quite cold outside.~" Says a deep sexy voice, Mordecai and Rigby froze. That couldn't be the voice of their scary boss's boss....could it? Naaahhh couldn't be, but they saw Benson shake again and turn around to face them, grabbing both their shoulders "Okay listen up!! You all need to behave when he's here! He could throw us on the streets with no problem! So you better shut your traps and don't do anything stupid!" Mordecai and Rigby frantically nodded.

Benson sighed relieved until he felt someone hover over him, before he felt a hand grabbing his shoulder, Benson began to shake in his spot "Hello Benson~ Long time no see~ How are you?~" said the smiling face of (M/n). Mordecai and Rigby flushed red "BENSON YOU DIDN'T TELL US YOUR BOSS WAS HO--!!!!!" Rigby screamed on the top of his lungs, before the rest was muffled by Mordecai's hand, you looked at them with a questing brow, before smirking "Did you meant to say 'hot'.~" You purred seductively.