Male! Giffany x Seme! Male reader

Don't question how and why I know this song XD *coughs* anyways~ Hope you'll like this ^^ I tried my best....i'm not that great with yandere characters...but meh :P

Also i'm starting to watch the rest of gravity falls on other site's now, netflix still hasn't updated ;~;

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Dear (M/n)....jk XD Anyways.... Happy birthday bro~ You never had a lover in your life, so i thought 'This game is good for (M/n)!!!' hope ya like it ;D

(BFF/n)~'

You sighed as you crumbled up the letter 'Just flipping great', this morning you got a small package from (BFF/n). You just finished reading the letter and you weren't really happy how she/he teased, you about never having a lover. but you shrugged it off 'How bad could this game be?' you thought as you slowly opened the package. You sweat dropped 'Romance academy 7? Wait there is more?' you sighed 'Let get this over with....' you thought, as you could care less that you were in your boxer's.

You putted the disk in your computer and started up the game, 'Year 2000? how old is this game?', you then sweat dropped at the overly girly menu screen. You sighed "Alright...here we go." you said as you clicked start.

"When the cherry petals of magic romance academy are in bloom....anthyding can hadplen!"

You said in a silly voice, you then snorted "Really? Give me a break....." you said as you chuckled to yourself. You then saw a pink haired anime guy, with a computer cable ribbon/bow tie around his neck, pop up on the screen. You smirked "Cute.~" you saw the guy blush at your comment'....wait.....did he just hear me?' you thought in disbelieve, but shrugged it off. The Guy coughed awkwardly in his hand, trying to get his blush down "H-hi there! My name is Giff and i'm a high school boy at school university~ W-would you help me carry my books?" He asked shyly, smiling sweetly at you.

You chuckled deeply as a few choices popped up,

"Yes of course!"

"I AM IMPATIENT DATE ME NOW!!!!!"

"Hey look a squid!"

You looked weirdly at the last question, 'Dafuq?' but shrugged it of, you smiled gently at Giff "Sure, why not.~" and clicked on the first question. Giff smiled brightly as coins...and a golden cat, fell down from the sealing, Giff giggled "Good job, new boyfriend!~" you blinked at that "Boyfriend? Wow this game goes fast...." Giff giggled at your answer and winked at you. You blinked blankly at him "....Can you understand me?" Giff giggled again "Why yes (M/n)-kun~ I also can see you're only wearing boxers today, such naughty new boyfriend.~" You blushed slightly and immediately started to jump out of your seat, looking for some clothes. Giff pouted at you "What a shame, I liked the view...." he mumbled to himself, but you could still ear him though.

When you returned in (Fav.clothes), you crossed your legs and scratched your head awkwardly, "Soooo......How is this even possible?" Giff smiled "Oh, (M/n)-kun, I am not an ordinary game. You could say i'm... special.". You hummed at that "That's pretty cool! What else can you do?" Giff smiled creepily at you "A lot more then you think....."

.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehehe sorry that it's so short ^^; kinda lost my inspiration for this one.....but i'll make second part ^w^~

You can choose~:

Lime

Lemon

Fluff

or a mix ^^~

But I do still need to think of a way to get Giff out of the game....without giving him a fury animatronic body and a decent plot of how he came out of the game.....oh well~ I'll get a idea sooner or later ^^ bye see ya soon...~

Just remember~ Giff is watching you (⊙w⊙)

Giff: I'm watching you (Y/n)-chan/kun~ Don't make me wait too long......(⊙ω⊙)