Francis x Male reader

Ello :3

I'll put the music video's from now on here, because It gets a little bit repetitive with 'Click on the '>' to see the pic'' so i'll put it from now on here ^^~(btw this is kinda like a song fic, i took inspiration from the lyrics in this song, if you wanna know the exact lyrics look up in google: Love story Indila english lyrics.)

*WARNING* FEELS!!!!! A LOT OF 'EM!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Francis felt so lost, days went by and more and more he felt his was world falling apart. It all started when his love passed away, after that Francis hardly talked. He spend most his days looking absently out of the window, with a longing look in his sad eyes. It was like he was waiting for someone.

Soon the other countries started to worry, and they began whispering with concerned faces, saying he was slowly going crazy. Francis ignored them the best he could and grabbed an old photo of him....

'(M/n)....'

'How many years has it been?' thought Francis solemnly to himself, by looking at the photo he guessed a hundred years....the photo was an old withered grey photo that was slowly fallen apart by frequent use.

Francis would see his face everywhere he'd go, he chuckled bitterly 'Maybe the others are right...I am going crazy...' Francis could feel tears slowly starting to fall from his sad eyes, and gripped the picture tightly. He could hear the countries whisper again slowly becoming more louder, Francis gritted his teeth and abruptly stood up making the others jump up in surprise.

Francis excused him self and quickly walked out of the room, not forgetting the freshly picked (F/c) rose he got for (M/n) earlier from his garden.

They watched him leave with pity in their eyes, they knew how much you meant to Francis. They had watched how he changed from flirty goof to walking corpse, his once healthy glowing skin turned sickly pale and his once big bright blue eyes turned dull as bags appeared under his eyes.

They remembered how the two of you were such a happy couple,  that was at least till you died. Humans and countries don't exactly mix; one day the human will pass away and the country would be left behind. Francis knew that but he didn't care, he just loved you too much.

When you passed away by some illness the doctors couldn't fix in that time, Francis was devastated. He cried and cried and held you tightly as you were slowly growing paler and paler, slowly slipping from his grasp

It made Francis depressed, even after so many years of agony, he still was in pain. He just couldn't forget you, and all those bittersweet memory's of you both spending time together. Nothing could cheer Francis up.

Well except you but you weren't here and you wouldn't be coming back.

 But even being in this much pain, Francis still had hope that one day (M/n) would come back. But he didn't expect that to ever happen.

*Time skip with author-chan crying her eyes out (iДi) *

When Francis finally reached your grave, he gently sat down in front of it as he sat the rose in the vase along with the other roses. Francis hands shook as he slowly traced your name over the tomb stone, he soon felt his whole body shook as tears were falling from his eyes again.