Leslie Withers x Male reader (1/??)

Ello there friend ;3

ANOTHER ONE-SHOT WITH THE CUTE LIL LESLIE XD !!!!~♥♥♥ *swoons*

This one is different from the last one, I decided to make you a boss/higher up detective in this, this kinda fallows the game more, but it's not in Ruvik's mind. (Yash another AU(dont kill me))

it's in the mental hospital and everyone went beserk in there(kinda like outlast but evil within style), for some flipping reason and now ya need to save Leslie :3 Hope ya enjoy~

Also sorry for OOC(Out Of Character)-ness with the characters(Don't kill me please....)

WARNING: this may contain violence, swear words, blood, gore and other sensitive topics.....you have been warned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Your pov(thing(i suck at this so much))*

The pitter-patter of the rain could be heard from outside the car, you sighed and rested your head against you hand, you have been looking at the passing scenery for atleast 30 minutes, and you were getting sick of it. 

You then looked at Detective Castellanos from the corner of your eyes "Are we there yet?" Castellanos hummed in response while steering the wheel(idfk) to the left, swiftly passing a few cars "No not yet, but we are almost there (L/n). Oh and thanks for joining the case, we know you had a pretty busy week but we are glad that you could join us." You gave him a kind smile "Don't mention it. I'm just glad I could help a fellow colleague out" you said as you gave him a friendly pat on the shoulder.

Castellanos smiled at that before looking serious in the rear view mirror "Joseph any thoughts on the case." Joseph pushed up his glasses and glanced up from his note book "None yet sir, but I do find it very strange that the asylum suddenly lost all contact with us.".

Kidman nodded and crossed her legs "Yeah, I wonder why. It's weird that that cop Conelly doesn't pick up his radio....maybe he broke it?" she said as she looked at Joseph for answers, Joseph lifted his glasses "It's a possibility, but let's not jump at conclusions yet. I'm sure I could hack in the sestem and see what happened" Joseph said with slight cockyness.

Kidman lifted up an eyebrow at his cockiness, and sighed "It's not that I doubt your hacking skills are amazing, but do you maybe think it's someone from inside working in the asylum that did it. It must be someone that knows the place inside and out." Joseph blinked and pushed his glasses up "That quiet possible actually, hold on let me think about it...." he said before opening his notebook again and started writing in it.

Kidman smirked in triumph and crossed her legs, sticking her nose in the air. You chuckled at  that while Castellanos rolled his eyes and continued keeping his eyes on the road. You looked back at the two of them and gave a small smirk "Still doesn't explain why so many people suddenly dissapeared." you said as you watched them in amusement.

You always licked the little rivalry between the two, Joseph pushed up his glasses in though while Kidman went in a thinking position "Maybe human smuggling?" "They are killing of the unstable patient's?" "Using them as secret test subjects--" "Well we will only find out when we get there. Now anything is possible so be careful, you don't know what will happen when you step a foot in that asylum." You said interrupting their rants of endless possibilities, both of them nodded "Understood sir/boss." were their mixed answer as you turned around again and focused on the road.

*Time skip brought to you by Author-chan taking a short coffee break ( ̄¬ ̄ヾ)  *

Soon you all arrived at the asylum, and parked the car in front of the entrance. You both saw many police cars and a few ambulances deserted at the entrance, you furrowed your brows in suspicion. The place looked deserted of any life, making you and your team very alert.

 You could see Castellanos eyeing the place suspiciously, while Joseph quickly scribbled some notes down before checking his gun, Kidman doing the same as she glared at the building.

"I got a bad feeling about this place." Castellanos said as he loosened his seat belt, you nodded in agreement and soon loosen your seat belt too, the other two doing the same thing. You were the first one to step out the car "Let's go." as you said that, you smacked the door close and letting the rain drench you.

You sighed and slicked your wet bangs out of your face so you could eye the building better.

You heard the other getting out and getting their gun's ready, you doing the same as you all walked closer the the oak doors. Castellanos jogged up next to you Joseph fallowing while Kidman stood at your right side. When you all finally arrived at the doors, you went up to the door and carefully opened them.

You cringed and stepped back a little as the iron smell from inside it made you sick, Joseph sniffed the air "Smells like blood." "Yeah no shit." Castellanos said as he too, gagged at the smell. 

You sighed and stepped inside, you quickly saw what had caused the smell, corpse's of patients and doctors alike all lay down on the floor, some more gruesome then the others.

"Well....this will be interesting...."

To be contineud......

.

.

.

.

The funny thing is....I STILL NEED TO STUDY DAMMIT!!!! I SRS HAVE NO CHILL IN THIS SHIT!!!!!

THERE MIGHT BE ERRORS IN THIS SHOT BUT IM TOO LAZY TOO CHECK!!!!!

 AFTER THIS IS UPLOADED IM NOT ONLINE FOR AN WHILE, SO IM SORRY FOR RESPONDING LATE!!!!!! BUT I SRS NEED TO GO!!!! GOOD BYE LOVELIES!!!