Older!Dipper Pines x Seme!male reader(Lime and some fluff)

Drop it Pine tree~(btw i'm obessed with this song...so you are going to hear it ALOT in my one-shot's/story's~) Ohohohohon~ (click on '>' to see older Dip~)

Also I didn't watch all the season's of Gravity falls, because netflix in my country only has the season 1 of the show, for me to watch so yeah.....sorry if some characters are OOC  I tried my best^^;

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dipper is going to be like 15/16 and (M/n) is going to be...17? yeah that's a good seme age XD

(a/n:*table flips* fuck it!!! there are some typos here but i'm too lazy to correct them so...I just wanna publish this....yup :P)

"Gaahh!! Mable stop it!!!" Dipper yelled as he tried pushing his sister away from him, but luck wasn't at his side today. Mable kept on trying to put the bunny ears on him "Awwhh~ But you look so cute with it~" Mable said as she putted the bunny ears on his head. You where chuckling behind the counter along with Wendy, Dipper looked so cute with the bunny ears~. Dipper blushed at your deep chuckling, it was no secret that he liked you. Ever since he was 12, he had been stuck at your side like a love sick puppy. Yeah sure Wendy was hot, but you beated Wendy in in every way. You where so much more nicer to Dipper, and payed attention to what he had to say. Heck you even believed everything he said about gravity falls being a suspicious and dangerous place, telling him you had your own suspicion.

Dipper had a slight blush on his face, with a dreamy look in his eyes as he was looking at you, Mable noticed this and nudged him, making him come back into the real world. "H-huh?" Dipper said while blinking rapidly, Mable giggled and wiggled her eyebrows suggestively before moving her head closer to Dipper, "When are you going to confess to him Dips?~" she whispered, nudging her head in your direction.

Dipper blushed and turned his head to look at you, only to glare as some of the female customers are trying to flirt with you, you of course declined them with a forced smile on your face. Dipper gritted his teeth and was already trying to chase those bitche-- customers away, only to be stopped by Mable who shook her head. "It's not worth to be angry about it, Dipper. You can clearly see (M/n) is not interested." Mabel said giving Dipper a supporting pat on his back at the end, they suddenly heard an angry huff and a few pairs of feet stomping out of the mystery shack.

Dipper and Mable quickly looked at the counter and saw (M/N) ripping a few little papers in half, Wendy smirked and patted his back proudly "Nicely done (M/n)~ I was wondering when those barbie dolls would've left the shack~" (M/n) smirked in response "No problem.~" (M/n) said as he an Wendy started to high five each other. Mabel started to nudge him "See~? I told ya he wasn't interested~."

Dipper smiled to himself and started to scratch his head "Yeah...." Mable grinned and started to nudge him again, "Sssooo~ When are you going to confess to him again~?"Mable said rather loudly. Making you look at the two with an questioning brow, Dipper started to stutter and blush, and clamped his hand around Mable's mouth "Sssshhh!!!! Not so loud!! Soon...maybe...yeah" he said scratching his head awkwardly. When Dipper and Mable weren't paying attention to you, you slightly felt your heart sink at the news, 'So Dipper has a crush huh...' you thought solemnly.

You cleared your throat and started to walk up to the two, with a forced smile you asked "So~ Who is the lucky guy~?" you said, barely getting those words out of your mouth, Wendy looked at you worriedly from behind the counter, but she didn't say anything and continued her 'work'. Dipper started to stutter and blush, making your heart flutter a little "H-h-h-how do you know t-that's it a g-guy?!!?!" you chuckled. "Because Mable said 'him', Sooo...who is this guy?~" you said as your smile became even more strained, and your eyebrow twitched slightly.