Leslie Withers x Male reader (2/??)

Continuation of the last part(what more is there to explain?), 

Enjoy you lovely people~♥

------------------------------------------------------------------------

  You sighed and stepped inside, you quickly saw what had caused the smell, corpse's of patients and doctors alike all lay down on the floor, some more gruesome then the others.  

"Well...this will be interesting..."

You said as the rest of your team stepped inside the building, Castellanos was still gagging at the smell. You didn't blame him, blood and decomposing bodies aren't the most pleasant smell in the world. (A/n: Yuck)

You cringed and poked one of the bodies with your foot "How long have they been laying here?" Joseph stood quickly at your side and crouched down, examining the body. He soon stood up and looked at you seriously "These bodies have been laying here for a weeks, and we've only lost contact with them for days....Hm....." Joseph said examining the rest of the room. 

Kidman's heels could be heard clicking behind you, she soon stood on the other side and leaned against you, giving you and Joseph a smirk "Told you it was someone from the inside.~" Joseph glared at her and pushed his glasses up "Yeah yeah." he said flipping the bird at her.

You crossed your arms and glared at them, 'Their rivalry is fun to watch but this is not ok.' you thought to yourself as your glare harsh-end. You took a deep breath "This is serious, someone in here as been slaughtering patients, nurses and doctors alike. And giving us false information. I would appreciate if you both could set your rivalry aside, and take this case seriously." Joseph and Kidman both cringed, and gave you some space "Yes sir/boss." were their mixed answers.

Castellanos who was farther ahead then the three of you(he couldn't take the nonsense anymore), whistled to get all of your attention "You might want to see this boss...." he said as he held one of the doors wider open. You brushed past the two rivals, and made your way to Castellanos, only to cringe and step back. It was a miracle Castellanos could keep a straight face and not puke at the sight.

What you saw was,(at least what's left of him) a balding doctor(a/n: Oh who could it be?~✧٩(•́⌄•́๑) ), his gut fully exposed and all his intestine out. On the wall he was leaning on was were the words 'RUN. Burn this place.'  writing in his blood.

You guessed it was him who wrote it on the wall, you kept gagging and took your handkerchief out, holding it against your mouth. Castellanos looked at you, concern writing all over his face "You alright boss?" you waved him off and wheezed out a forced laugh "You would've thought, working for crimes like this for years, i'll be used to it. But nope, I still find this revolting." you said as you started to lean against the wall.