Male red riding hood x Wolf male reader (1/??)

"Nowhere to run, come here right now.~"

(edit) Also the artist who made this is: Z-Pico they have a deviant art

(edit) Also the artist who made this is: Z-Pico they have a deviant art. Go check them out ;3 (I just found them and i'm already in love with their art *W* *swoons*) 

BTW! the art I used for the wolf pack....it's just random art I found on pintrest so I idk from who this is....So yeah....

Ello ;3

Hope ya like the pic~♥

So Red riding hood doesn't have a 'real'  name as far as I know, so I was thinking Ridley or Rider......I CHOOSE RIDLEY!!!!! sorry if you don't like the name....IT'S DECIDED!!!! *Puts on sun glasses* Deal with it~

The song is more in the point of view of the reader, so I really like it :3

(I kinda wanna make this a full story but then again my updating pace is shit, and I suddenly move from one story to the other so IDFK! MAYBE!! PROBABLY! WE WILL SEE!!! I guess...*coughs*)

ENJOY!!!~♥♥

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*third pov thing*

Snow softly fell from the sky as a figure could be seen making his way through the deep snowy woods, their long red coat softly caressed the snowy floor, their black boots crunched the snow beneath them as they made way to the direction of their destination. Small puffs of air could be seen, while they breathed in and out. He sighed heavily and adjusted his small basket; that soon became a burden to carry as it seemed to get heavier and heavier by the second.

Little snow flakes fell on his lashes and nose, making him sneeze cutely and nuzzle his face in his coat, trying to get his nose warm again. Soon he could hear some rustling from behind one of the many snow covered bushes, he froze as he took a frighten step back.

After a few seconds later a small rabbit popped it's head out from between the bushes, it looked at Ridley curiously. He sighed in relief and took a few steps closer to the bush, before crouching down in front of the rabbit. The rabbit wiggled it's nose as it took a few caution steps out of the bush, closer to Ridley and sniffed him. He giggled at the rabbits actions and smiled gently at it. He then grabbed the basket and fumbled in it, he looked for something that the rabbit could eat. After a while he found an apple(A/n: Yes rabbits can eat apples, just don't let 'em eat the seeds) and gave it to the small rabbit "Here you go little rabbit, I hope you'll like it~", he giggled as he moved back a little.