Nap Time

Jace rushed to his brother's car. "Listen l, Clary and I are skipping today." He said
  "Jace if mom finds out you've skipped again she'll kill you" Alec, his older brother, replied
   "Then she won't find out, right?"
   "... fine. She won't find out. Have fun with Clary" he laughed as Jace shoved him gently then ran back inside.
   After clary had finished getting the glass from her leg she put gauze around her knee. She was almost finished wrapping when the door opened and Jace walked in.
   "You clean up nice Fray" he said smiling
    "Hah thanks. Now help me up"
  Jace pulled Clary to her feet and she limped over to the kitchen. She grabbed a rag and limped back over to the scene of the accident. She started to pick up the glass when Jace came over.
   "Let me do it. You go sit."
   "Jace, it's my fault. I've got it"
    He shook his head. "If you want to pretend you did this fine, but I'm going to be cleaning up after you. Now go sit."
   Clary rolled her eyes but got up and limped to the couch. It was strange watching someone else clean up Valentines mess but it was also nice to be able to sit.
   Jace finished cleaning up and walked over to Clary. "What do you want to do today?"
   "Jace we should get to school. My dad can't know we skipped."
    "Well I won't tell him, and you don't tell him who's going to tell him?"
   Clary laughed
  "Exactly. So what do you want to do?"
   "I don't care what we do."
   Clary yawned then so Jace picked her up off the couch "then we'll take a nap" he carried her upstairs and placed her gently on her bed. Clary patted the space beside her and jace got under the sheets too.
   "Well I can't sleep properly if I'm not comfortable... do you care if I lose some clothes?" She blushed then but it was true.
   "That's fine. Get comfortable, but would you mind if I did the same?"
  Clary shook her head and Jace pulled his shirt off. She could help but stare. He definitely worked out. He had to.
   "Like what you see?" He asked cockily
  Clary shoved him gently and pulled her sweatshirt off careful to keep under the blankets she Jace didn't see bruises or scars. She slipped her sweat pants off as well while Jace struggled with his jeans. When Jace finally got his pants off he look over to find Clary fast asleep. Her fiery red hair spread out on the pillow. He kissed her forehead and whispered "I love you" then he too fell asleep